Le Champlain Open Bar?

Seven Palms

Hello, we are considering a voyage on Le Champlain,  but it is difficult to find on the website

current info on an open bar.  An online search produces cached results, which when one clicks

through, goes to the home page.  If anyone could let us know, it would be greatly appreciated.

With thanks, and kind regards!

Just got off the Le Champlain transatlantic. The open bar covers a lot. Champagne - Henri Able, quite nice, a choice of white and red wines, spirits, cordials, etc., all of which are name brands you would recognize. There are special cocktails and top shelf brands of spirits that they charge for, but I didn't see anyone ordering those. Unless you are very brand specific on something, you should find the open bar offering sufficient for a nice time. 

Thanks, PBfromDC!  We have booked an ocean voyage (repositioning), so no ports/itinerary, and we are looking

forward to it immensely!  Appreciate your reply!  I did see on this board you also took an ocean voyage, it was

very informative, thank you for that!  Kind regards.

• 1 month later...

To add: the included stuff is great, and good quality.

But in the cabin, there is a wine list including Chateau Latour at 890 euros a bottle. The chateau and Ponant are owned by the same person!

• 4 weeks later...

Almost everything in included except for high end single malt type things.  The bar service was excellent.  One day I was sitting and reading and the bar tender came over and said he would make me a special concoction based on my preferences.  It was delicious.  You will be happy.   If you prefer the high end alcohol, you can pay $20.00 per day and get an unlimited amount.  

Enjoy.