Anthem of the Seas Music Hall

suze16

Can anyone tell me during the last month or two or three - what "tribute band' has been playing in the Music Hall, on Anthem of the Seas ?

Or could anyone direct me as to where I could find out... Thinking of booking The Anthem - March 2020. Just wondering who has been

playing recently .  Any advice would be appreciated. 

15 minutes ago, suze16 said:

Can anyone tell me during the last month or two or three - what "tribute band' has been playing in the Music Hall, on Anthem of the Seas ?

Or could anyone direct me as to where I could find out... Thinking of booking The Anthem - March 2020. Just wondering who has been

Bookings for entertainment can and do change ... especially that far out. Is this really that important in deciding to take the cruise or not ?

4 hours ago, Slainte! said:

L.A.vation. U2 tribute played the Music Hall and Two70 last week.

Cheers

Joan

10 hours ago, suze16 said:

Thank you to so many who replied to my question about the tribute bands on the Anthem of the Seas.  We sailed on the Anthem in March 2017 and again in March 2018... We saw the Journey tribute band, who were amazing !!  Then the last Anthem, AC/DC band and were terrible.  Just curious as to any others the play on the Anthem..   Thanks for all your replies - appreciate you taking the time.. Happy & Safe travels !

4 hours ago, TTraub1250 said:

In addition to the 3 main shows, this is the email response I got for RCCL in the last week:

Darrell Joyce / Comedian

Private Stock / Vocal Group

When is Private Stock going to be on Anthem?  I saw them last year and they are excellent. I would love to see them again.

• Like 1

There was another thread on tribute bands recently that shared an email address you could write to to get information on upcoming cruises.. but the expectation is that it needs to be within the next few months. Rotating entertainment isn't confirmed a year in advance.  Tribute bands only play for one, two or a few cruises and change often like all the other entertainers that aren't "fixtures."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PelicanBill said:

There was another thread on tribute bands recently that shared an email address you could write to to get information on upcoming cruises.. but the expectation is that it needs to be within the next few months. Rotating entertainment isn't confirmed a year in advance.  Tribute bands only play for one, two or a few cruises and change often like all the other entertainers that aren't "fixtures."

web_reservations@rccl.com would be that email address

• Like 1

Something else you could do, though somewhat tedious, is for bands you could be interested in, check to see if they have a FB page where they may list their upcoming tour schedule or upcoming events. May not be a year out, but I looked up a couple bands I was curious about for our upcoming cruise next month on Anthem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bar1068 said:

Something else you could do, though somewhat tedious, is for bands you could be interested in, check to see if they have a FB page where they may list their upcoming tour schedule or upcoming events. May not be a year out, but I looked up a couple bands I was curious about for our upcoming cruise next month on Anthem.

That is what I have been doing for my June 6th Anthem cruise but I haven't been able to locate who is coming.  I've eliminated all the ones that have been posted above except for Pandora's Box.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peeker28 said:

That is what I have been doing for my June 6th Anthem cruise but I haven't been able to locate who is coming.  I've eliminated all the ones that have been posted above except for Pandora's Box.

Did you try the web_reservations@rccl.com email? I emailed them and got a response, then checked the FB of the band to more or less to confirm.

• Like 1

Just now, bar1068 said:

Did you try the web_reservations@rccl.com email? I emailed them and got a response, then checked the FB of the band to more or less to confirm.

I was going to email them when we got closer to the cruise date - I figured with a little over a month out maybe they wouldn't have all that info.  

• Like 1

Just now, Peeker28 said:

I was going to email them when we got closer to the cruise date - I figured with a little over a month out maybe they wouldn't have all that info.  

I was advised the same, but emailed them about 5.5 weeks out and got a response within a few days.

• Like 1

I've received a response in as little as a couple of days or as much as a few weeks.  I guess it depends on how busy they are.  I've also requested information and received a reply for cruises as much as 2 or three months out - but they don't always have the complete schedule that early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bar1068 said:

1 hour ago, Peeker28 said:

thank you so much for your information !

7 minutes ago, OceanBlue123 said:

9D4F3349-2BB8-4BD3-84B4-A6CEFDE04F71.png

They turned out to be really good - and I never liked Aerosmith.  I went to the Music Hall one night when I had time to kill before another show, and I ended up staying for their whole 90 minute set, missing the show I was planning to go to.