Anthem of the Seas Music Hall

suze16

On 4/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, Peeker28 said:

That is what I have been doing for my June 6th Anthem cruise but I haven't been able to locate who is coming.  I've eliminated all the ones that have been posted above except for Pandora's Box.

Posted in the roll call.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your patience.

Royal Caribbean International is committed to providing a fantastic onboard entertainment experience for our guests. For the June 6, 2019 sailing of the Anthem of the Seas, we are pleased to offer the following onboard performers:

Pandora’s Box – Tribute Band
Matt Yee – Schooner Bar Entertainer    
Don Gavin – Comedian
The Company Men – Vocal Group
Justino Zoppe – Novelty
Angelo Tsarouchas –Comedian

Please kindly be advised that all entertainment is subject to change based on entertainer availability. For more specific information regarding times and locations, please consult the Cruise Compass once onboard.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard in the future.

Sincerely,
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, neckhardt said:

Posted in the roll call.

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your patience.

Royal Caribbean International is committed to providing a fantastic onboard entertainment experience for our guests. For the June 6, 2019 sailing of the Anthem of the Seas, we are pleased to offer the following onboard performers:

Pandora’s Box – Tribute Band
Matt Yee – Schooner Bar Entertainer    
Don Gavin – Comedian
The Company Men – Vocal Group
Justino Zoppe – Novelty
Angelo Tsarouchas –Comedian

Please kindly be advised that all entertainment is subject to change based on entertainer availability. For more specific information regarding times and locations, please consult the Cruise Compass once onboard.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard in the future.

Sincerely,

thank you so much for all this information !!  what a great response from RCCL ...ENJOY the cruise !!

2 hours ago, suze16 said:

thank you so much for all this information !!  what a great response from RCCL ..Thrilled to know that RC forwarded you this information...I appreciate you forwarding it to me... We have been on the Anthem, and so enjoyed the Journey tribute band... Thinking of booking the Anthem again this March...Have been curious to hear what tribute bands they have been offering... Thanks again.  ENJOY the cruise !!