Celebrity Concierge Class stateroom/baths

Trevoli

considering a cruise on Celebrity (first time!).  Does anyone know how big the showers are in the Concierge class cabins?  I usually cruise royal and know I can count on a  tub/shower in a junior suite.  Can't tell on the Concierge class stateroom.  Looked at the drawing, and it's not clear how big the shower is.    Thanks so much!

We had a concierge cabin on the Solstice, and it was lovely. The bathooms are really nice, and we (not skinny people, and my man is 6'3" tall) found the shower to be fine. No bathtubs in the bathroom. The bed was great, and with the concierge staterooms you get comfortable balcony furniture, afternoon snacks, fresh flowers in your room, and there are some other benefits as well. On our NZ cruise there was only a couple of hundred dollars difference between the concierge and balcony cabins, and I felt it was a couple of hundred well spent. Go for it. The ship is beautiful, although we do prefer HAL and the smaller vessels, and there is always something happening.

My friends and I just sailed on the Eclipse in March  this year in Concierge Stateroom and the bathroom, shower (no bath), sink, cabinet space was WONDERFUL!  And there were three of us sharing a cabin.