Amsterdam - Schiphol to hotel for 6

Looking for a private shuttle to get 6 people from the airport to our hotel in the Amsterdam city center.  The hotel had a link to a web site Mozio.com that has a list of several companies, but I can’t find any reviews that would help us pick one.  The top two listed are Taxico and 24uur Schiphol.  Does anyone have experience with either of these?  Any other advice for transporting 6 of us?  No train or bus for us this time thanks.  

• 2 weeks later...

If I may hijack your thread, OP.....Ine, is there a train (tram?) from the airport that is easy to take and goes where we want?  Our hotel is a block or two away from the Rijksmuseum.  We are wondering if there is a form of public transportation that could take us there at least.  Thanks for any advice.

56 minutes ago, AmberCascades said:

If I may hijack your thread, OP.....Ine, is there a train (tram?) from the airport that is easy to take and goes where we want?  Our hotel is a block or two away from the Rijksmuseum.  We are wondering if there is a form of public transportation that could take us there at least.  Thanks for any advice.

There's a train that you can board underneath the airport after you exit customs - it takes about 15 minutes to get to Centraal. You can take a local train that takes a few minutes longer or a direct train. Plenty of station attendants are available to assist, too. There are ticket kiosks for the train near the baggage claim - I usually buy mine while waiting for luggage. 

From Centraal, you can hop on a tram or bus to your hotel. This site explains in good detail how you can buy tickets in advance or onboard the tram: https://www.iamsterdam.com/en/plan-your-trip/getting-around/public-transport . 

1 hour ago, AmberCascades said:

If your hotel is close to Rijksmuseum better take busnr. 397 which goes from Schiphol airport to Rijksmuseum. The easiest way. Details here: https://www.connexxion.nl/amsterdam-airport-express/1241

1 hour ago, AmberCascades said:

is there a train (tram?) from the airport that is easy to take and goes where we want?  Our hotel is a block or two away from the Rijksmuseum.  We are wondering if there is a form of public transportation that could take us there at least.  Thanks for any advice.

Yes, the train is very easy to use - located under the terminal. The train will take you to Amsterdam Centraal Station. From AMS Centraal, you can take the tram (#2 or #5 will take you to the Rijksmuseum stop). The express bus mentioned by Ine is also an option.

Edited by dogs4fun

1 minute ago, dogs4fun said:

As I posted to go to the vicinity of Leidseplein and Rijksmuseum the easiest and direct will be the airport express bus nr. 397