18-20 Year Olds Actiivities? (Disney Fantasy)

Andi_Mack

Hello there! I'm considering going on a cruise to the Caribbean aboard the Disney Fantasy. I'm 19 and in university, so I'm too old for the teens club. Are there any organized activities/meet-ups for this age range?

Thanks 🙂

2 hours ago, Andi_Mack said:

Hello there! I'm considering going on a cruise to the Caribbean aboard the Disney Fantasy. I'm 19 and in university, so I'm too old for the teens club. Are there any organized activities/meet-ups for this age range?

Thanks 🙂

Yes there is the 18*20 Club.  That said, they have their first meet up on embarkation night (typically around 10:00) with a DCL CM who helps facilitate whatever activities they want organized.  If not enough people show up at that first meeting, the club is a bust and nothing gets arranged.

As a 19 year old, you can participate in any "Family" and "Adult" activities.

If you do a google search for "DCL Navigators" you'll get a hit that has a lot of past Navigators (daily activity paper).  You can look through them and see what sorts of activities are available for both you and your parents (just answering the other thread's question)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 18-20 club is spotty.  We've seen good groups where it was excellent and we've had cruises where my daughter was the only one who showed up on the first two nights.  There is a member of the cruise staff appointed to host the meets, and as above, they will arrange whatever activities the group wants--luncheons, game times, etc.  The key is to show up at the meet on the first night.