Lawn Grille Lunch? What is upcharge?

dustball

Can anyone let me know how much the upcharge is for the Lawn Grille at lunch?

Trying to decide what restaurant to book for first night of cruise (8/11 Iceland/Ireland)

Thank you!

Stephanie

Thanks!  Looks like we will need to do a dinner!! Looking forward to the salad bar and steaks.  Hopefully first night out of Southampton will be warm enough.

There are two types of lunches that vary by cruise.  One is a lunch with a limited dinner menu.  Some steaks and expensive seafood is removed.  Cost was $25.  Then they sometimes have a burger lunch for around $15.  Desserts are really good.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 4:41 PM, keesar said:

There are two types of lunches that vary by cruise.  One is a lunch with a limited dinner menu.  Some steaks and expensive seafood is removed.  Cost was $25.  Then they sometimes have a burger lunch for around $15.  Desserts are really good.

I have seen a reduced menu lunch offer for Murano and Tuscan.

I have never seen a reduced lunch menu for the Lawn Grill, just the one with the Burger.  Celebrity seems to offer this ever Silhouette and Reflection Cruise.

When  did you experience the expanded lunch offer in the Lawn Grill?  Was it The Silhouette or Reflection?

Perhaps I missed it.  I will pay closer attention on my next cruise.

3 hours ago, jagoffee said:

I have seen a reduced menu lunch offer for Murano and Tuscan.

I have never seen a reduced lunch menu for the Lawn Grill, just the one with the Burger.  Celebrity seems to offer this ever Silhouette and Reflection Cruise.

When  did you experience the expanded lunch offer in the Lawn Grill?  Was it The Silhouette or Reflection?

Perhaps I missed it.  I will pay closer attention on my next cruise.

On our cruise on Reflection, we had lunch and it was the same menu available for dinner.  Price was $25.  On Silhouette, the lunch price was the same but there was a reduced menu.  No filet mignon, scallops, shrimp on the menu.  I do recall it was the sea day on the way to San Juan.  How do I know?  There was a problem with an oven and by the time we finished eating, we were close to San Juan and had to pay taxes on lunch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keesar said:

On our cruise on Reflection, we had lunch and it was the same menu available for dinner.  Price was $25.  On Silhouette, the lunch price was the same but there was a reduced menu.  No filet mignon, scallops, shrimp on the menu.  I do recall it was the sea day on the way to San Juan.  How do I know?  There was a problem with an oven and by the time we finished eating, we were close to San Juan and had to pay taxes on lunch.

Thanks. I find it strange that when they have the hamburger version they do not offer the flatbread.  I missed it in the Silhouette in January.  I hope they have it in the Silhouette in 2020.

4 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Thanks. I find it strange that when they have the hamburger version they do not offer the flatbread.  I missed it in the Silhouette in January.  I hope they have it in the Silhouette in 2020.

On some cruises, you have to be on the lookout.  The lunches were not advertised on one of our cruises.  These lunches will usually take place on a sea day..