Coco Cay - Beach Lounger For Two Location

Ronaldo807

For anyone recently stopping on the island, do you happen to know where the beach loungers for two (clam shells) are located? I don't see anything on the new map. Also, did you receive something in your stateroom confirming your reservation and directing you where to go?

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

I'm waiting for someone to answer this question as well. I have my copy of the receipt that it was paid for so I hope it appears in my stateroom otherwise I'll go to Guest Services.

It looks like they are on South Beach from a recent video that I saw. I'm still not sure about how you get confirmation of your reservation (outside of bringing it yourself), but I assume something in your room. We had a bungalow on Labadee in March and there was an envelope with a reservation confirmation in our room on embarkation day.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to follow up. We were at Coco Cay a week ago. The beach lounger for two (clamshell) is currently on South Beach. We did not receive anything in our stateroom, but the attendant had a list of reserved guests and each guest was given a wristband. They are first come first serve so all the front loungers were taken by the time we got there. Plenty of shade and free loungers so we would probably not rent one again. The beach there is also very very shallow. You could walk out forever before it even became waste deep.

• Like 1