Free doughnuts?

Maybe I'm imagining it, because I can't find it again... but I thought I remember reading about fresh doughnuts in the morning on one of the Oasis class ships. I know its not Oasis herself because we recently were on it....but we're about to board Harmony and I'm curious if anyone knows about this. 

Edited by auntie.emily94

20 minutes ago, rattla said:

I’ve not been on but I’ve seen plenty of pictures from Oasis buffet with Dougnuts... or did you mean ones they make fresh I. Front of you?

I think I remember it being early morning... fresh doughnuts, I think on the boardwalk

On the Allure, they have free donuts ( more than a half dozen kinds) opposite the hot dog stand on the boardwalk in the morning. Not sure if they close it down at 11 or noon. I sampled one last week and it wasn't that great but it is free. I seems to think they have one or 2 kinds of donuts at the Windjammer during breakfast hours but didn't really look.

Whenever or wherever they were...they weren't what I would call a good fresh donut....just like many RCI desserts that look good  but have very little real taste.

You want a really good fresh donut for something that's true to that description ... next time you're in Portland Maine try "Holy Donuts". However I'm sure many of you have a favorite donut shop in your hometown.

41 minutes ago, ihopfar said:

I believe you are thinking of the Allure.. they had donuts on the boardwalk two years ago.  Not sure if they still do.

Yes, they still did last Easter cruise at the Boardwalk.  Also, same donuts were available for breakfast in the MDR and WJ on both Anthem and Symphony.

48 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I thought the doughnuts were moved to a container in another venue, like the candy store or one of the others.

Two weeks ago they were still there on the boardwalk.  They are all the same cake-donut with different frostings such as vanilla, chocolate, glazed, etc.   

On 5/3/2019 at 4:58 PM, auntie.emily94 said:

Maybe I'm imagining it, because I can't find it again... but I thought I remember reading about fresh doughnuts in the morning on one of the Oasis class ships. I know its not Oasis herself because we recently were on it....but we're about to board Harmony and I'm curious if anyone knows about this. 

Just got off Symphony today and donuts were in the Main Dining room, Park Cafe, Solarium Bistro, and Cafe Promenade in the mornings. Not sure about Windjammer as we didn't ever go for Breakfast. 

3 hours ago, PrincessBelle39 said:

In 2017 we got donut's on the Oasis of the Seas just opposite the hot dog place.  There were like glass doors that you opened and helped yourself.

Same place as Allure, at the Boardwalk.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:31 PM, ihopfar said:

I believe you are thinking of the Allure.. they had donuts on the boardwalk two years ago.  Not sure if they still do.

Allure had them when I went last august