Wow bands Anthem

3 hours ago, sellwingri said:

I’m not a regular cruiser on large ships (prefer the itineraries on smaller ships) but will be on Harmony and Anthem later this year.  I’ve never had a problem using my card and usually keep it in my pocket.  What’s the benefit of getting a card?  

My mistake!  I meant “what’s the benefit of getting the WOW band? I always use a card.

1 minute ago, sellwingri said:

My mistake!  I meant “what’s the benefit of getting the WOW band? I always use a card.

No pocket or lanyard needed for most onboard charges and opening your stateroom door.

Harmony reprogrammed mine from a previous cruise (no muster station on the band).  All the ones they were selling had the muster station.  They reprogrammed my mother's that did have the muster station on it and made her confirm over and over again that she understood that she was not at that muster station for the current cruise.  Seems like the policy ship specific and inconsistent...par for the course with Royal 😂

Hi Host Clarea--thanks for answering all of these questions for us! So I just finished checking in our group (party of 9--5 cabins) for our Symphony sailing on July 13, 2019. We got a boarding time of 12:30-1:00pm. Question (yet another!!): how strict are the RCCL folks about this boarding time? Will we be allowed to enter the terminal prior to our time, or be forced to wait outside--as some other cruise lines are making folks do?  Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, footballref said:

Hi Host Clarea--thanks for answering all of these questions for us! So I just finished checking in our group (party of 9--5 cabins) for our Symphony sailing on July 13, 2019. We got a boarding time of 12:30-1:00pm. Question (yet another!!): how strict are the RCCL folks about this boarding time? Will we be allowed to enter the terminal prior to our time, or be forced to wait outside--as some other cruise lines are making folks do?  Thanks again!

Not strict at all, arrive when you like.