Long Review/Recap: American Cruisers Try a Costa Transatlantic Cruise (And LOVE It!)

samiam0403

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting review, thanks for doing this.

Am I right in thinking your cabin was in the stern?  I am looking at a cruise from Abu Dhabi ( Costa Diadema) and wondered about a stern cabin.  Any comments on that location?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the very detailed review.

I wonder if anyone can help?  We are booked on our first Costa cruise next April and having seen the fabulous lunch and dinner menu's in this review, I would like to know if these are the standard throughout the ship or is it because the OP was in a suite with all the extra perks?  Also, the breakfast in cabin menu - will this still be the same?    Thanks for any help

11 hours ago, Plan B said:

Thank you for the very detailed review.

I wonder if anyone can help?  We are booked on our first Costa cruise next April and having seen the fabulous lunch and dinner menu's in this review, I would like to know if these are the standard throughout the ship or is it because the OP was in a suite with all the extra perks?  Also, the breakfast in cabin menu - will this still be the same?    Thanks for any help

Just back from Favolosa, hopefully I can attach a couple of MDR menus, food was fantastic, by the way. 

EF6C7F1E-BA78-41D4-A363-88DA1D826694.jpeg

E53919FA-CCF7-49AE-99B9-125B7D692A84.jpeg

735FA537-8D48-43A9-BD2A-72C9F62A60A7.jpeg

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the menus - Wandering Two - much appreciated.  I'm glad to see that the "always available" will keep my daughter from starving if there isn't anything on the normal menu that she likes 😁 

1 hour ago, skurvish said:

Wandering Two, what are the numbers beside each of the menu items?

The small numbers next to certain menu listed dishes, are part of the EU labelling of foodstufffs and their ingrediants to higlight which contents could affect people with certain allergies.

Check out the Appendices:

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32011R1169#d1e32-42-1