American Empress September 9, 2019 sailing

Hello!  I will cruising on American Empress for the Lewis & Clark adventure and would like any information on transportation from the Amtrak station to the Davidson hotel in Spokane.  This is the hotel everyone on the cruise is booked prior to embarkation.  I was wondering if anyone else will be taking Amtrak and would like to share transportation costs to the hotel or any information you could give me.  

Also would love to hear from anyone else who is going on this cruise as well.  I have taken several cruises but this will be my first river cruise.  Looking forward to it..........

5 hours ago, 2jnorbury said:

Hello!  I will cruising on American Empress for the Lewis & Clark adventure and would like any information on transportation from the Amtrak station to the Davidson hotel in Spokane.  This is the hotel everyone on the cruise is booked prior to embarkation.  I was wondering if anyone else will be taking Amtrak and would like to share transportation costs to the hotel or any information you could give me.  

Also would love to hear from anyone else who is going on this cruise as well.  I have taken several cruises but this will be my first river cruise.  Looking forward to it..........

When we did the cruise several years ago the hotel was the Historic Davenport Hotel and they sent a van to pick us up at the Amtrak station (I called on arrival)...not far away. You might contact the Davidson and see if they provide such a service. If not, guess it will be taxi, Lyft, etc.

Thanks for the information. You are correct about the hotel...it is the Historic Davenport. I had a desk clerk tell me several months ago they do not pick up but will definitely check again.  Thanks again!

Edited by 2jnorbury