Barcelona airport hotel

Will be heading to a hotel post cruise. Want to relax before we fly home the next day. Will have spent time in Barcelona pre cruise. No flight home will work after we depart the ship. So we want an inexpensive hotel clean, nothing fancy, to relax overnight and be transferred free to the airport from the hotel early the next day. 

Any suggestions? Thanks.

We have stayed out at the airport but been a review years, hotels change names etc.,  Suggest you google Barcelona Airport hotels and see what comes up.  That is how I booked a couple of time myself... I look for hotels with 1800 numbers for advance booking, found hotels adequate.  Cheaper for sure.    Marriott hotels has hotel all over Barcelona, don't know if anything at the airport.  

We used an Air BNB in Barcelona last fall that was about 20 minutes by taxi from the cruise port.  We hired a ride to the airport on the day of our flight (we were a group of 8).  Worked pretty well.