How to make a special request.

clarky

We are sailing on the wind and want to make a special request.  I would like to ask if they can get pink gin on board.  I have tried through my bookings but there is no where to ask for a special request.  Pink Gin is no more expensive than regular gin but has a lovely flavour.  Can anyone help me with this?

4 hours ago, clarky said:

We are sailing on the wind and want to make a special request.  I would like to ask if they can get pink gin on board.  I have tried through my bookings but there is no where to ask for a special request.  Pink Gin is no more expensive than regular gin but has a lovely flavour.  Can anyone help me with this?

Ask your T/A to provide a list of any special requirements and double check requests with your Butler when you arrive in your Suite.Great system never failed

yet.Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

Just off the wind and fairly certain they only had 4 gins and none were flavoured.

Agree with what you are saying regarding costs, but when I requested Tanqueray Seville, I was told I could get it at my extra cost..... so i brought my own on board.

I was even told Cider was considered a special request, which certainly didn't seem right.

I usually have with just lemonade..... but will give it a go.

Funnily, I don't ever drink spirits, but was given this at NYE just gone and finally found something I'm happy to drink. I'd never even put gin to my lips until then, so its had a big impact.

None on Silversea though which is a shame.

On 5/12/2019 at 5:56 AM, clarky said:

We are sailing on the wind and want to make a special request.  I would like to ask if they can get pink gin on board.  

You don't say when the sailing is.  It may be that some considerable lead time will be required for a special request like this.  I assume that provisioning orders are made some time before the containers arrive and the ship is provisioned.  On occasion, when I was smitten shortly before sailing by a single malt I was confident they would not have on board, I brought my own. It was kept under the counter at the Panorama bar and was severed only to me.