What should be changed on the EDGE & APEX

ALWAYS CRUZIN

3 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Staying that you don't care for something and valid reasons for it is just staying an opinion and not a condemnation. Everyone has different likes and dislikes for various reasons. It makes the world an interesting place.😊

I HAVE been condemned, definition,  "to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on, indicate strong disapproval of" just for saying what I did not like about the EDGE. Those type of remarks are not what Cruisecritic is about. If a person has an opinion of another one on this site. Just keep it to your self. I would hope no one is on here just to argue. Reading opinions is great. Weather I agree or not. I offer my review not a rebuttal. Everyone is entitled to there opinion about a subject but it should not be towards any one particular person just giving there opinion about any given subject. 

50 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

I HAVE been condemned, definition,  "to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on, indicate strong disapproval of" just for saying what I did not like about the EDGE. Those type of remarks are not what Cruisecritic is about. If a person has an opinion of another one on this site. Just keep it to your self. I would hope no one is on here just to argue. Reading opinions is great. Weather I agree or not. I offer my review not a rebuttal. Everyone is entitled to there opinion about a subject but it should not be towards any one particular person just giving there opinion about any given subject. 

Thanks for the definition although it wS unnecessary.  I believe that my post you quoted says differing opinions are not condemnation just different opinions. I hope no one is insulted by some saying they think differently. Insults are prohibited here and no one should be subjected to that. If you feel like you've been subjected to that, just report the abusive post.