Changing bookings and promotion

Wonder18

Booked Sky princess last November With promotion three for free. Princess is coming out with a big sale on June 6/7 and eighth here in Nova Scotia which includes sip and sail  package   Question is Can I keep my original cabin and book the sip and sail package or do I have to cancel and rebook. My original booking was through princess .  Advice would be helpful  Thanks 

This sounds like a specific travel agency promotion, not a Princess sale.  The giveaway is the length of the sale.  That said, if you see a Princess promotion, you can usually refare to the new terms as long as you are before final payment.  

With the agency sale, you would have to cancel and rebook with them since you are beyond the transfer deadline.  You may or may not get your old cabin back depending on how many are left in that category.

You can call them and they can rebook. However I would get your cost before and after before changing. Sometimes the rates may have gone up with the new promotion. I had a Princess contact that I dealt with, but she broke her leg and was out of office and it was not a big deal to have someone else change mine. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Wonder18 said:

Thanks for that information. But I do believe princess is going to have the sale also in June. I will keep checking

Yes, Princess is likely to have their sale later in June.  But that specific agency sale is prior to the Princess sale.  Prices may or may not be the same on different days. Sometimes prices go up with S&S, sometimes not.  

As stated above, be sure to find out the actual cost. You would lose your free gratuities in exchange for the Sip and Sail. The last time the Sip and Sail was offered some people were able to simply add the Sip and Sail to their cruise with no change in price. For the cruises I had booked the price went up more than $1,000 on each of them if I added the Sip and Sail. Not worth it to me.