Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
twodaywonder

Mardi Gras. Already booked on it?

Recommended Posts

We are booked for Halloween 2020. It should be an awesome ship and an awesome cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have talked about it since our first cruise together was on the old Mardi Gras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mek said:

We have talked about it

since our first cruise together was on the old Mardi Gras. ===> Wow!

.

Time to stop the talking -and pick up the phone, huh?

.

Mardi Gras, Festivale and Carnivale.jpg

Mardi-Gras-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't it look elegant? What a beautifully designed ship, unlike the top heavy looking other mega ships. Wonder what top speed will be with the new engines. Looks fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

Doesn't it look elegant?

What a beautifully designed ship, unlike the top heavy looking other mega ships.

.

Agreed .. not-top-heavy-lookin'

.

CCL NewShip-2020.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have booked her first passenger sailing. September 2020, London to New York.

 

This will be our first mega ship (Legend, Splendor & Breeze are our previous ships).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

WoW! That was a while ago. What year?

1982

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lasekeye said:

We have booked her first passenger sailing. September 2020, London to New York.

 

This will be our first mega ship (Legend, Splendor & Breeze are our previous ships).

We are booked for the first sailing, Europe from Copenhagen to Southampton, and the transatlantic following.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were on the repo cruise also. Our first time on a ship above the conquest class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skrufy said:

Were on the repo cruise also. Our first time on a ship above the conquest class

We love transatlantic cruises! This will be our third. There is already a roll call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lasekeye said:

We have booked her first passenger sailing. September 2020, London to New York.

 

This will be our first mega ship (Legend, Splendor & Breeze are our previous ships).

We are on the short one after yours, the 5 day out of NYC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

 

We are booked for Halloween 2020. It should be an awesome ship and an awesome cruise.

 

 

Hi Twodaywonder ☺️

 

My wife & I are sailing onboard Mardi Gras for the 15-night Repositioning Journeys voyage September 30th 2020 to October 15th. New York to Port Canaveral.

 

Calling on ports: Amber Cove, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St Maarten, St Kitts, Aruba, Curacao & Grand Turk.

 

Have you joined your roll call for your Oct 31st 2020 sailing? 

Halloween cruise Oct 31 2020 is located @: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2629762-halloween-cruise-oct-31-2020/

 

Have a terrific voyage!

 

 

🌴

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My husband and I along with 2 other couples are booked on the first sailing from Copenhagen to Southampton in August 2020! I’m so excited! We will visit 7 countries, 6 are new for us and in a brand new ship to boot. 

 

This was the most spontaneous booking I have ever done. We have a NYE cruise booked on Panorama and while perusing the carnival site on a long car ride the day before Easter, I saw the cruise. In the morning there were no balcony rooms available. In the afternoon, only I showed balcony rooms. My husband and girlfriend did not. I took it as a sign to book! I normally do a much more research, but this was literally seen and booked all in the same day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

We are booked for Halloween 2020. It should be an awesome ship and an awesome cruise.

Enjoy your cruise on the new Mardi Gras.  It will be here before you know it.  What port does it leave from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re also booked in the 15-night repositioning Journey Cruise September 30. Our friends booked it, then asked us if we’d were interested. We couldn’t resist. The ship looks and sounds amazing!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a cruise booked on Mardi Gras in February 2021. Hoping to do the TA on the second XL ship in 2022. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PortSideCruzan said:

 

Hi Twodaywonder ☺️

 

My wife & I are sailing onboard Mardi Gras for the 15-night Repositioning Journeys voyage September 30th 2020 to October 15th. New York to Port Canaveral.

 

Calling on ports: Amber Cove, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St Maarten, St Kitts, Aruba, Curacao & Grand Turk.

 

Have you joined your roll call for your Oct 31st 2020 sailing? 

Halloween cruise Oct 31 2020 is located @: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2629762-halloween-cruise-oct-31-2020/

 

Have a terrific voyage!

 

 

🌴

 

Just did. Thanks. A lot have posted on roll call for the Halloween cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping to book for my anniversary in March 2021.  Just trying to convince my husband that it's okay to fly to port.  We sail out of Galveston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnSpo said:

Enjoy your cruise on the new Mardi Gras.  It will be here before you know it.  What port does it leave from?

Leaves from Port canaveral. It is a 50 min drive for us from our door to Park n Go 5 min from the port. I mentioned this on roll call Park n Go has another web site named lotsofhonor.com serving vets at a discount price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes booked for April 2021...so long away but I'm excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm hoping to book for Nov 2020!

Edited by pblack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try to book for October 31 the Halloween cruise. Takes you into November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo invites you to #CrewUpWithWomen
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...