Mardi Gras. Already booked on it?

4 hours ago, lasekeye said:

We have booked her first passenger sailing. September 2020, London to New York.

This will be our first mega ship (Legend, Splendor & Breeze are our previous ships).

We are booked for the first sailing, Europe from Copenhagen to Southampton, and the transatlantic following.  

5 hours ago, lasekeye said:

We have booked her first passenger sailing. September 2020, London to New York.

This will be our first mega ship (Legend, Splendor & Breeze are our previous ships).

We are on the short one after yours, the 5 day out of NYC.

7 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

We are booked for Halloween 2020. It should be an awesome ship and an awesome cruise.

Hi Twodaywonder ☺️

My wife & I are sailing onboard Mardi Gras for the 15-night Repositioning Journeys voyage September 30th 2020 to October 15th. New York to Port Canaveral.

Calling on ports: Amber Cove, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St Maarten, St Kitts, Aruba, Curacao & Grand Turk.

Have you joined your roll call for your Oct 31st 2020 sailing? 

Halloween cruise Oct 31 2020 is located @: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2629762-halloween-cruise-oct-31-2020/

Have a terrific voyage!

🌴

My husband and I along with 2 other couples are booked on the first sailing from Copenhagen to Southampton in August 2020! I’m so excited! We will visit 7 countries, 6 are new for us and in a brand new ship to boot. 

This was the most spontaneous booking I have ever done. We have a NYE cruise booked on Panorama and while perusing the carnival site on a long car ride the day before Easter, I saw the cruise. In the morning there were no balcony rooms available. In the afternoon, only I showed balcony rooms. My husband and girlfriend did not. I took it as a sign to book! I normally do a much more research, but this was literally seen and booked all in the same day. 

19 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

We are booked for Halloween 2020. It should be an awesome ship and an awesome cruise.

Enjoy your cruise on the new Mardi Gras.  It will be here before you know it.  What port does it leave from?

We’re also booked in the 15-night repositioning Journey Cruise September 30. Our friends booked it, then asked us if we’d were interested. We couldn’t resist. The ship looks and sounds amazing!!! 

13 hours ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi Twodaywonder ☺️

My wife & I are sailing onboard Mardi Gras for the 15-night Repositioning Journeys voyage September 30th 2020 to October 15th. New York to Port Canaveral.

Calling on ports: Amber Cove, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, St Maarten, St Kitts, Aruba, Curacao & Grand Turk.

Have you joined your roll call for your Oct 31st 2020 sailing? 

Halloween cruise Oct 31 2020 is located @: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2629762-halloween-cruise-oct-31-2020/

Have a terrific voyage!

🌴

Just did. Thanks. A lot have posted on roll call for the Halloween cruise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnSpo said:

Enjoy your cruise on the new Mardi Gras.  It will be here before you know it.  What port does it leave from?

Leaves from Port canaveral. It is a 50 min drive for us from our door to Park n Go 5 min from the port. I mentioned this on roll call Park n Go has another web site named lotsofhonor.com serving vets at a discount price.