Anthem of the Seas - Status Update

8 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I just asked about MDR, it is all open seating tonight, Early and Late Dining will start tomorrow.

Our one experience with late boarding due to a delayed arrival (also medical emergency) was on Carnival 11 years ago, but they handled it the same way.  Open seating in the dining room.    What time is muster tonight? 

30 minutes ago, pilotwifey2010 said:

Out of curiosity what time is muster? This was my main complaint about the whole situation that I had to muster with babies WAY past their bedtime. 

10 pm

1 hour ago, lovescats5 said:

I hope everyone who has decided to sail on Anthem has a great cruise, even though it will be shorter than wanted.  I remember getting ready to leave San Diego and saw the Carnival ship (must have been sometime during 2009 I think) that had just been towed in after listing around in the ocean for ever because of mobility problems.  I am sure someone will know which ship and when I am thinking of.  I would much rather have been on Anthem and been late getting back or late leaving than wondering where I would get some food and how I would go to the bathroom.  And if Anthem had not went to Nassau then they would be catching sh.. for not caring about their passengers.  In this case I guess you can't win whether you are RCI or a passenger.  I suppose it could be worse, you could be the passenger who caused the Anthem to go to Nassau.  Hope they are doing well.

Carnival Splendor - The Spam Cruise  😄 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Carnival Splendor - The Spam Cruise  😄 

I'd forgot about SPAM cruise. Splendor had similar fire/propulsion issues that of Carnival Triumph(now Sunrise) had. When Royal ships have Azipod issues guess could always be worse, Fire, SPAM, no power and inop bathrooms for days

• Like 1

I feel sorry for the sick passenger and I hope he/she is doing better. 

I also feel bad for everyone on this cruise who is missing a couple days worth of cruising.  I was going to book this exact cruise!  I asked my husband what we would have done and he said he would've canceled but I think that I still would have wanted to go. (We can drive from CT to NJ, no air involved)  

The Anthem is a beautiful ship and Bermuda is a beautiful island and I hope everyone on board enjoys their cruise and enjoys Bermuda.  Looking forward to reading updates on the mood, how full the ship is, etc...  Have a great cruise!

• Like 1

I think they’re trying to give us 9:30-8pm in Bermuda.  It has been interesting so far.   The app isn’t working right so you can’t see your calendar or book anything.  The lines at excursions and guest services are still insane even now at noon.  It was really hard to get dinner reservation at Chops and Jamie’s, not ideal times.   

We’re going so fast to get to Bermuda that they aren’t letting anyone out on top outside decks (pool areas yes but not the deck with the walking track) 

still trying to wear my patient pants!

• Like 2

The pool deck was crowded all day but it has been very, very windy. I don’t think the Northstar is working, at least it was not in operation while I was out on the pool deck. I am having problems with my app, my calendar keeps getting error messages. However, the TV in my room does have my activities listed. It seemed really crowded last night after muster. 

8 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

The pool deck was crowded all day but it has been very, very windy. I don’t think the Northstar is working, at least it was not in operation while I was out on the pool deck. I am having problems with my app, my calendar keeps getting error messages. However, the TV in my room does have my activities listed. It seemed really crowded last night after muster. 

It's always crowded at muster on the Anthem.  There are not enough seats in ANY of the muster stations for all the people  who are assigned there; people always have to stand.  That makes it feel quite crowded.  But they want everyone indoors, and this is the price you pay.  🙂 (Worth it to me!)  I just get there EARLY.

• Like 1

Guest maddycat
1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

The Northstar wasn't working for the entire previous (May 9-19) cruise.