Merged Topics - Server Errors

13 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

I have no info to update, but I have reported to tech that there are still errors

Thanks Jenn, I just got another Error 500.   It seems these particular problems have been happening mostly on weekends.  I'm not a huge believer in coincidence.  Is it an issue of more traffic than the site can handle?   Or are the tech people turning off the lights for the weekend and going home?  🤣

6 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Thanks Jenn, I just got another Error 500.   It seems these particular problems have been happening mostly on weekends.  I'm not a huge believer in coincidence.  Is it an issue of more traffic than the site can handle?   Or are the tech people turning off the lights for the weekend and going home?  🤣

We are escalating the problem 🙂  The lights are not off - but  a bit slower response can be expected on weekends.   I know our community team works slightly less over the weekend so I am sure other areas do as well, especially as it is a holiday here in the US

• Thanks 1

HTTP Error 500 is happening a lot more frequently for me.  Already several times this morning.  I can't remember the last day I have not seen it once and I am not on the boards that often.

image.png.b3a2b47f8502899b64fe35f6333dc6e1.png

Ironically, I just got the blank white screen trying to open this thread. Had to go back to the forum.   (Once I did that, it showed that I’d read the most recent post here, which of course I hadn’t.   I recall that others have observed the same thing.)

47 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Checking in.  Tech applied a fix and I wanted to see if the errors are still on going or if we’ve been clear for a few hours?

thanks for letting us know

Thanks Jenn, but it's still going on -- I just got the Error 500 message again... 🙁

14 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Checking in.  Tech applied a fix and I wanted to see if the errors are still on going or if we’ve been clear for a few hours?

thanks for letting us know

The problems got worse for me last evening after the “fix,” and are continuing this morning.  I just got the blank white screen a few times as soon as I tried to read some new posts. Sorry to be the bearer of unwelcome news. 

1 hour ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Those with errors.  Please remind me.  Are you using Tapatalk.mobile?  Browser? 

I've been using only browsers. Chrome 74 on Windows 10 desktop, Safari or Chrome on iPhone.