CHICAGOPAUL LIVE!!!! Our First ALASKA CRUISE on the ECLIPSE!!! May 19th Sailing

chicagopaul

5 hours ago, lamondys said:

Paul,

I can't find your post on skagway. Did your itinerary stop there? If so, could you please share what you did at port?

Thanks

Unfortunately we didn’t stop there. 

To someone else who posted above asking our next cruise, it will be next week on the Millennium. Transpacific from Vancouver to Tokyo. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chicagopaul said:

To someone else who posted above asking our next cruise, it will be next week on the Millennium. Transpacific from Vancouver to Tokyo. 

Hope you'll be doing a "live" review?  Enjoy and I hope you have smooth seas and clear skies!!

16 hours ago, chicagopaul said:

Can't wait to read about your next adventure!  Enjoy the upcoming holiday weekend.

Susan

16 hours ago, chicagopaul said:

No pressure but I hope you do a review! They are the best!

Hey, ChicagoPaul:  Loved reading about your cruise to Alaska on the Eclipse.  I had also followed your Edge Birthday cruise earlier this year.  I noticed that you have another Eclipse cruise in April 2020.  Is it the one on April 10, going to Hawaii, or the one on April 20, leaving Hawaii?  We are on the April 10th sailing, and cannot wait until we sail.

• 1 month later...

I have so enjoyed reading about your cruise.  We will be cruising to Alaska May 17, 2020.  I'm even more excited about our cruise after reading about yours.  Can't wait.  Loved all the pictures and your honest detailing of the cruise and Vancouver.  

On 5/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, h20cruzer said:

Still have to rave about Tracy's Crab Shack in Juneau.  They open at 10:30am and there was a line before they even opened.

Ohhh, I'm still dreaming about those amazing tasty crab legs. After finding a place to seat, I even went for seconds... 25$ or not, I'm not going to be here again....