Star Princess Alaska cruise R/t from LA - April 27 2019 video / photos

nf5894

My 13 yr old son has put together this photo/video on Youtube from our Alaska trip on April 27th. If anyone was on this cruise, has cruised to Alaska with Princess or  may be cruising to Alaska in the future, then you may find this interesting. He takes all of the photos and video himself and this is the 2nd video he has done - the first was from our Hawaii cruise last year. I am in the process of putting a video together as well and will post a review of the trip too. I tend to focus more on scenery and activities while he does more pictures and footage of the ship.

Please take a look, thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was on this same cruise.   That was an excellent video your son put together.   Thank you so much for sharing.  I am excited to see your video and review also.    THANK YOU!!!  

Edited by tawlaw1526
  • Like 1

We were also on this cruise. Your son did a great job on his video. Fun to see things from another's perspective. It all brought back wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing and will look forward to reading the review and seeing your video

• Like 1

Great job!  We are taking our two adult sons, daughter-in-law, and three grandchildren on the Star Princess Alaskan cruise in August. It's been 25 years since we've been on an Alaskan cruise. The video made me ready to go!  We were on the Star Princess this February from BA to LA.

• Like 1