Current Menus - MDR, Classic Beverage, CC Room Service

Railwaylass

Hi, I'm looking for the current MDR menus for Eclipse and Solstice (we have upcoming cruises on both) and also the drinks and room service menu, both regular and CC. I'm sure they must be available on here somewhere but I've been scrolling through the threads and can't find any links. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skrapngal said:

ooooooo... if you're in an inside cabin (and only Select level), is it still a $9 upcharge for Black Truffle Omelette or Crab Cake Benedict? Both of those sounds absolutely yummy!!!

I've never ordered it but would believe that you could order it for a $9. upcharge.

21 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

This is the door hanger for CC 

19347A1A-7BBE-48B4-8C8B-D5C714846785.thumb.jpeg.6785e5cd86f9e7c3c8452878d4365d5b.jpeg

Door Hanger for Aqua and above which show the upcharge items

E6EBFCBF-ECA3-4E45-B9FD-598341567F45.thumb.jpeg.1b71f36ed90ea47ec49d8794af116a48.jpeg

0CEAC608-B944-4C2F-AAD6-6925F07C0943.thumb.jpeg.d1a54fbdb8d9dd27cbac8c72d930f774.jpeg

I was under the impression that Concierge level also had the upgraded room service breakfast menu as well.....I guess not 😩

On the Eclipse April 17 Concierge and had the expanded menu, exact one shown for Aqua and above.  Believe it is for Concierge and above.   Also requested eggs Benedict several time and got it. 😊👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

I was under the impression that Concierge level also had the upgraded room service breakfast menu as well.....I guess not 😩

I'm disappointed too. We will be in Concierge class in two weeks. I wanted V8 juice for breakfast, like I did in Aqua class.   

30 minutes ago, Fishkillbill said:

I'm disappointed too. We will be in Concierge class in two weeks. I wanted V8 juice for breakfast, like I did in Aqua class.   

‘We were in Concierge class on Eclipse last month and had the same menu posted for Aqua, maybe different on other ships.  If V8 not on menu, write it in, you will most likely get it. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, sfpd3000 said:

Don't know if this is what you're looking for.   If not hope this helps somebody.  Solstice ad insert from last week. 

IMG_0234.JPG

Thank you. I had seen a post from someone onboard that they got papers that said the drink package limit for Classic was $9. So confusing! 

4 hours ago, jshli said:

I read a post within the last week or two that said the classic package included drinks up to $11.00. Can someone clarify?

The $11 may include gratuity if sailing from UK or Australia.

On 5/19/2019 at 9:00 PM, sfpd3000 said:

Don't know if this is what you're looking for.   If not hope this helps somebody.  Solstice ad insert from last week. 

IMG_0234.JPG

16 minutes ago, musik07 said:

This was on an Alaska sailing. The papers were given out on a galley tour. 

I hope this "classic beverage" info is incorrect. We're  sailing the Solstice in a month and have the Classic package. It was told to us that the wine by the glass limit was $11, not 9 which is on the above card. I see almost no wines by the glass for $9 or under. Wine is our drink of choice.