Website Problem -- Showing no cruise booked!!??

agadora

Has anyone else checked their Oceania account lately?  I'm booked and paid for on the June 24 Oceania Marina out of Copenhagen in a little over a month.  Just made dinner reservations last week on the website and logged in tonight to check something and now it's showing no cruise booked!!??

I'm really hoping this is a website glitch!

20 minutes ago, agadora said:

Has anyone else checked their Oceania account lately?  I'm booked and paid for on the June 24 Oceania Marina out of Copenhagen in a little over a month.  Just made dinner reservations last week on the website and logged in tonight to check something and now it's showing no cruise booked!!??

I'm really hoping this is a website glitch!

Just looked and my six future cruises are not there. Probably website maintenance. Give it the weekend to straighten itself out.

I have a similar problem.  I log into my account with no problems.  When I click manage my account, it goes to a blank screen.  This happens more than occasionally and it is quite annoying.

4 hours ago, bbtondo said:

I have a similar problem.  I log into my account with no problems.  When I click manage my account, it goes to a blank screen.  This happens more than occasionally and it is quite annoying.

Not really a "similar" problem. The O web maintenance last night was intentional. 

The "slow to load" experience you occasionally experience can be any one of several problems including a slow server response at their end.

But, it can also be your own wireless network speed (check it with a speed website like speedof.me) or your computer/smart phone.

When the problem occurs again: If it's not your own network speed, try loading the O website on both computer and smartphone. If the "slow load" only happens on one device, it may be that you have a lot going on with the slower device. Close other running programs, clear your history/cookies/etc.

BTW,  if physically possible, hard wire your main computer to the modem.

Flatbush:  I appreciate your advice.  I only have the problem on the O website, nothing else. It's not a "slow load" problem.  After logging in when I click on various things the screen says something like: O is having problem with it's website.  I don't remember the exact words.

I would say it has happened to me about 5 times within the last three months.  

• 5 weeks later...