Prints Package

I purchased the All Prints photo package for Grandeur next month, and I was just wondering if anybody can let me know how it works. Do I need to go check photos every day and pull the ones I want or will they automatically be pulled? Just want to make sure we get every possible picture. We’ve got two first time cruisers with us that I want to have a bunch of photos for souvenirs, so I don’t want to miss out on any. 

28 minutes ago, Holmie said:

Do I need to go check photos every day and pull the ones I want or will they automatically be pulled? 

You should check as some pics may not automatically be associated with your account.

3 minutes ago, rs45thompson said:

When are you able to purchase these photo packages? I don’t see anything about it in cruise planner.

Availability of planner items varies, no set pattern - keep checking (under Internet and More category). You may want to check with others in your roll call thread on availability.

Edited by Biker19

4 minutes ago, rs45thompson said:

When are you able to purchase these photo packages? I don’t see anything about it in cruise planner. Sorry if it’s a stupid question first time with Royal.

We bought ours in January for June cruise. Packages aren’t available yet for our December cruise. I just check in periodically because there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason for when they open things up

Edited by Holmie

9 minutes ago, rs45thompson said:

When are you able to purchase these photo packages? I don’t see anything about it in cruise planner. Sorry if it’s a stupid question first time with Royal.

He is sailing next month and I'm sailing in September but I still don't see it.  My best guess is that it'll pop up about 45 days from sailing but it can reveal itself at anytime.  If I remember this thread, I'll let you know.  

6 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Availability of planner items varies, no set pattern - keep checking (under Internet and More category). You may want to check with others in your roll call thread on availability.

Thank you so much. I tried checking with my roll call but nobody responded so I assumed no one knew.

1 minute ago, Mr. Candyman said:

He is sailing next month and I'm sailing in September but I still don't see it.  My best guess is that it'll pop up about 45 days from sailing but it can reveal itself at anytime.  If I remember this thread, I'll let you know.  

Thank you I appreciate that.

Edited by rs45thompson

49 minutes ago, Holmie said:

I purchased the All Prints photo package for Grandeur next month, and I was just wondering if anybody can let me know how it works. Do I need to go check photos every day and pull the ones I want or will they automatically be pulled? Just want to make sure we get every possible picture. We’ve got two first time cruisers with us that I want to have a bunch of photos for souvenirs, so I don’t want to miss out on any. 

If all your group isn't in the same stateroom, then from my understanding those not in your cabin will only be including if they are in a photo with someone from the purchasing cabin.  The exception being if they are children of the purchasing cabin under the age of 21.    

Edited by Mr. Candyman

That’s the understanding I have too, which isn’t a problem. We have 2 rooms but because the two girls going with us are only 19, my husband and I are booked in separate rooms with the girls booked in separate rooms. We don’t plan on actually staying in our assigned rooms, but we should be set for any pictures because they’ll either be of all of us, the two girls, or my husband and I.

1 minute ago, Holmie said:

That’s the understanding I have too, which isn’t a problem. We have 2 rooms but because the two girls going with us are only 19, my husband and I are booked in separate rooms with the girls booked in separate rooms. We don’t plan on actually staying in our assigned rooms, but we should be set for any pictures because they’ll either be of all of us, the two girls, or my husband and I.

I had planned on doing something similar until I found out it would include my 19 year old being in another stateroom.  So now we all can take individual shots and seek out photographers all cruise long to get our moneys worth.

1 hour ago, Holmie said:

We were on Grandure two years ago and had this package. I went and let the photo desk know I had the package and collected the pictures and they kept them in a folder behind the desk and on the last day I got all my photos. So yes, you need to check the photos daily.