HARMONY MENU MAIN DINNING

Know BoB will already have the location but looking for post with  main Dinning ( newer ones that also have dessert ). I know most are universal but lately a couple ships have switched. Thanks in advance BOB , or anyone else.  Bob & Nancy The Villages     going east on Harmony in Aug. & west in Sept.

1 hour ago, villager70 said:

Know BoB will already have the location but looking for post with  main Dinning ( newer ones that also have dessert ). I know most are universal but lately a couple ships have switched. Thanks in advance BOB , or anyone else.  Bob & Nancy The Villages     going east on Harmony in Aug. & west in Sept.

If you download the app from Royal Caribbean, the menus may be on there.  For our June cruise, the info showed up in March or so.  There is a lot of info on the app and it is added piecemeal to the app, but the menus were one of the first things on there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

I downloaded the app but it doesn't show me any info other than telling me how to connect onboard.  I'll be on Harmony in less than a month.

Did you download the right app, RCI, not Royal IQ?

Just now, Biker19 said:

Did you download the right app, RCI, not Royal IQ?

No, I thought Royal IQ was still being used on Harmony.  I'm guessing I'm wrong?

This is what happens when your home port changes ships and you take a summer off fromthe Caribbean to go to Alaska instead.  🙂

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

No, I thought Royal IQ was still being used on Harmony.  I'm guessing I'm wrong?

Harmony changed late last year to the RCI app - only Quantum class left using Royal IQ.