MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

Hoping to create some kind of central location for people who have successfully status matched, feel free to update with your experience. Please try to keep it in order so that it's easy to find.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19GS-jpDkoAsPFpIoKqQ8Mxj9-sXOJLqe0Ygfyzz1AwI/edit?usp=sharing

Column 1 is the place you have your non-MSC status, Column 2 is the level of that status, Column 3 is the MSC status that was matched to.

As I understand

Hilton Diamond = Gold

Marriott Gold = Silver

Anyone matched from IHG Platinum who can shed some light on what that matches to?

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Agree,

just current or after October 2018

My wife and I status matched RCCL Diamond to MSC Black last October.

Others mentioned above are Diamond Plus, but only matched to Gold on MSC

Edited by TomC21

1 hour ago, EllaDuChien said:

I was matched to Gold.  Given 4300 points. 

Well that's interesting. So in addition to the match, they also give you the corresponding points towards the next level of status? Because most status match/grant programs will only give the status but not the points/nights/flights/etc. Auto Marriott Gold from the Bonvoy Brilliant Amex, for example, does not also give you the 25 nights that you ordinarily would accrue to make it to Gold normally. As I understand, the Royal/Celebrity/Azamara match also doesn't include the points, only the status.

4 minutes ago, GenghisQuan said:

Well that's interesting. So in addition to the match, they also give you the corresponding points towards the next level of status? Because most status match/grant programs will only give the status but not the points/nights/flights/etc. Auto Marriott Gold from the Bonvoy Brilliant Amex, for example, does not also give you the 25 nights that you ordinarily would accrue to make it to Gold normally. As I understand, the Royal/Celebrity/Azamara match also doesn't include the points, only the status.

When we matched Princess Elite to MSC Black in March 2019, we each received 10,000 points but I guess since there isn't a next level (at least not yet) that isn't important.

On a sidenote, which one of y'all submitted their Marriott/SPG Platinum and only got Silver? There were a couple of other folks in a different thread who noted that they got Gold for Gold, sounds like you got robbed 😝