MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

On 6/16/2021 at 4:54 PM, Native Floridian 26 said:

Wow.  You're lucky.  Where did you submit? Did you get any sort of confirmation when you submitted the form online?  Had you been assigned a Voyager Club number already?

I did it through the German website https://www.msccruises.de/buchung-verwalten/msc-voyagers-club/status-match

I think you can figure out what to fill in and where 😉

After submitting I did not get any confirmation. The information including the attached screenshot gets sent to an Italian MSC email address but the reply came from the German MSC branch - very confusing, but only took 20 minutes.

The newly assinged MSC Voyagers Club number is in the PDF MSC sent me with the status match confirmation. I have already booked a cruise and the 5% discount was applied.

Edited by MiMaGo
more info

43 minutes ago, MiMaGo said:

I did it through the German website https://www.msccruises.de/buchung-verwalten/msc-voyagers-club/status-match

I think you can figure out what to fill in and where 😉

After submitting I did not get any confirmation. The information including the attached screenshot gets sent to an Italian MSC email address but the reply came from the German MSC branch - very confusing, but only took 20 minutes.

The newly assinged MSC Voyagers Club number is in the PDF MSC sent me with the status match confirmation. I have already booked a cruise and the 5% discount was applied.

There was no question about what to fill in 😀. Did you already have a Voyager number? Strange how some people's request get lost in space and others take minutes.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2021 at 9:46 AM, Native Floridian 26 said:

There was no question about what to fill in 😀. Did you already have a Voyager number? Strange how some people's request get lost in space and others take minutes.

same here. It's been more than 3 weeks, and I submitted it the second time just in case 2 weeks ago, and  - nothing.

So while I was on the phone with a rep for another matter, I asked about emailing the department for the status match and she told me that those working in other departments were pulled to help assist with calls regarding the cancellations for July sailings.  (I was one of those cancelled)  She said to give it 3-4 weeks before resending the email.  So, I'm still waiting.  Has anyone had any updates to their requests?  Patiently waiting..........(sort of) 

ps: Does anyone know how Marriott matches with MSC?  Ambassador to Black?  or Should I have used my status with another cruise line to match? Does it matter?

• 2 weeks later...

Worst customer communications ever! Contact us form, twitter, facebook, instagram . NO REPLY, phone .. forget it... a month and still nothing from my 3 submitted status match forms. I even had my TA contact them and she said she couldn't help with that , I would have to reach them. 

My voyager's club account number says it's incorrect when I try to login, only thing that my TA said she could do and it wasn't fixed.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, EllieinNJ said:

6 weeks still no reply.  I finally booked through travel agent and got a Voyagers number. you would think they would at least email me and welcome me to MSC.  Nothing.  Nada 

I did get an email Congratulations welcoming me to MSC but that was all !

Finally got a reply from 

MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com  telling me I had insufficient information sent to them which was a screenshot of our accounts, they wanted the NCL logo included even though the photo showed the NCL url... will see how quickly they respond now. 
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So frustrating, when is your cruise? Its now 2 weeks since their last email ( US) telling me I did not send sufficient information, a screenshot of my NCL account even with logo and Url. Our cruise is in January. But I had my MSC club number right after booking and that came quickly, I just want the status match points.

Edited by ISLABONITA

2 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Thanks! It seems like the USA submissions are the ones they aren't processing.

Unfortunately so!

The German website also picks it up real quick.

Now trying to decide to take an MSC cruise in August from Germany or not.... seems to have lots of availability. Will make it a last minute decision, keeping all options open. 

The status match was step 1

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 8:06 PM, beetle9 said:

we just got our update stat and our plat on ncl got us gold on msc they must have stopped all the blacks at end of 2018

Platinum on Norwegian cruise line is a Middle of the road level.  These levels have to be something equivalent

Edited by ericfromri

2 hours ago, ericfromri said:

Platinum on Norwegian cruise line is a Middle of the road level.  These levels have to be something equivalent

From what I have read from last year they (MSC) changed the status from Diamond to Gold for Platinum and Platinum Plus.

19 minutes ago, ISLABONITA said:

From what I have read from last year they (MSC) changed the status from Diamond to Gold for Platinum and Platinum Plus.

I was just responding to  somebody that  has 80 nights and they expect the top level I’ve got over 1000 nights on Royal Caribbean and they gave me black because I’m in the top-tier.    I think the plus level should get gold and anything below that should get the next one down there not really giving out comparable if they give both platinum and platinum plus gold level there always has to be something to work towards if you want to have a successful program.    Ambassador on ncl Or it’s equivalent on any other cruise line is the only one that should get black or diamond as it’s now called

Edited by ericfromri

Disney Cruise Line Platinum to Diamond

2 people, requested separately, took 24 hours to receive email with Voyager Club numbers. 

Both automatically added to the booking. 

• Like 1