You know what you need this day in your town

A scale, you upon it, seeing the numbers going down

A simple task to lose each week but it's hard I know

It's easier at times to say yes to food than no

All we can do is try our best

And hope we get a 100% on our test

We can never give up I say

Just have to do it day by day

Good Morning Belle - thanks for the poem.

I have lost the weight that I gained on my cruise ... so now I weigh exactly what I weighed on April 4th.  (That means I am down 1.2# this week) .... I sure would like to lose new weight!  Jan

• Like 2

Hello,

Nice poem Belle. Have a nice time on your cruise. Sorry your leg is not cooperating. However, sitting with a foo foo drink watching the Alaskan scenery go by is still great. 

Jan, good loss.

My weigh-in...... I gained 5 lbs. on my 3 week trip, not the worst. Hope to get if off quicky. 

Wishing everyone a great day. 

Diana

• Like 2

Belle, thanks for the poem.

Jan, congrats on the loss.  I know what you mean, though.  I keep gaining and losing the same five pounds.

I am down .2 this week.  Still 4.2 to go to finally goal weight.

Rose

• Like 2

Thanks for starting us again, Belle.  Continued prayers for a pain-free, full mobility cruise 🙂 

Jan and Rose, good losses. You are sooo close Rose!

Diana, that isn't a bad gain at all for 3 weeks.  I also suspect it will come off quickly 🙂 

I had a .8# loss this week, and if I'm really careful should be under 200 before the cruise next Saturday.  Even better though, my lab results from my well visit are in and my cholesterol is back in healthy ranges (was high the past 2 years), and fasting glucose is still in the good range (was concerned with regaining the weight).

My life will be very busy the next week getting ready for the cruise and my oldest graduates high school next Friday😮We have some other end of school year business with our youngest too, so I probably won't be on much until we get back.

Have a great weekend all!

• Like 1

.2 loss it was a close one! Ha .. lots of stresses this week with my baby graduating and trying to figure out what's next. Long story about that so I won't go into it today but am reminded how graduations means so many different things.

great job everyone and I hope when I cruise next to only gain5 pounds.

• Like 1

Hello! Sounds like many people had some success this week! I am going to add to the dog pile! I lost 2 for the week! I was able to add on the gym at lunch a few days and I think that helped me! 

Cute poem!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, halegliss said:

.2 loss it was a close one! Ha .. lots of stresses this week with my baby graduating and trying to figure out what's next. Long story about that so I won't go into it today but am reminded how graduations means so many different things.

great job everyone and I hope when I cruise next to only gain5 pounds.

Our babies graduating definitely brings a wide range of emotions. {{{Hugs}}} and congratulations.

• Like 1

H all!

Belle ~ nice poem once again. Have a great cruise.

Looks like some good losses this week. I'm down 1.2 so happy about that.

Sending good wishes & prayers to Belle & Rose's DH for good outcomes with their health problems.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Hello everyone. Thank you all for the best wishes. Feeling better but my leg not 100% yet.

But I will make it just maybe do just a little less. It's kept me behind in getting ready but it's

what is, packing tomorrow.  Was picking up a few things but just forgetting. Did mail bills

and got my nails done today. Didn't want to go out till leg felt better. (stronger).

First time that I've got ready to sail this late even through always pack the day before.

I lost 1/2 lb better than a gain. Hope I can come home without a gain. Don't know, I might

not walk as much as I do on cruises where I don't gain. Will see.

Jan..Congrats on losing your cruise weight..onward and downward!

Diana..You had fun on your cruise that's what counts.. bet the weight will come off fast.

Rose..You had a loss..so close to goal! Will be thinking of your husband and you. 

Pac..Congrats on such a good health outcome.  Bon Voyage for your cruise. Good Luck with all the school things.

Hale..It was a loss, be happy. Yes graduations are happy and sad. Means our babies are growing up!

Tmc..Congrats on going to the gym during your lunch.. helped you this week.

Jo..Congrats to you to for a good weight loss this week.

Everyone did good. Please all of you have a good weekend.  Three day for most of you?

I leave Sunday so will someone start the the weigh-in thread for me. Since only a 10 day cruise

should be able to start the one for June 6th. June Already? Time going to fast! We better enjoy it now!

Book another cruise everyone!:classic_smile:

• Like 2

Everyone be good while I'm gone. If internet is working on the ship will try to check in.

Wishing everyone a loss next Thursday. I won't weigh!:classic_laugh: But will "try" not to "eat or drink" to much!

Have a nice Three Day Weekend if you get it. Take care. Be safe out there.

• Like 1

Belle, enjoy your trip. Yes, one of us will start the thread on Thursday. 

Not sure what my weight loss will be this week. It was hubby's birthday yesterday so lots of eating out. Back to salads tomorrow.....

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Diana