Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
umgrad99

Holy Land Cruise With Crystal - Excursions/Overland Tour

All -

Thinking of going on the Holy Land cruise on the Symphony next year.  Does anyone have experience or recommendations on whether to do the overland tour with Crystal during the stops in Israel? 

Also, are there any unique security procedures that guests must follow while in port in Israel? 

It would be helpful if you could let us know the date of the voyage but I am thinking you are looking at the October 11, 2020 voyage.

For Israel there will be a face to face meeting with an official from Israel that will take place on the ship.  It will likely be before you arrive to Israel.  At the port usually no photos.  This should be it.

What overland tour are you looking at?

More specifics would be helpful.

Keith

thanks...indeed, my post was a bit vague.  While I'm looking at the October 11, 2020 voyage (on the Symphony) to the holy land I am currently looking at a similar cruise taking place Oct 10, 2019 (on Serenity) to get an idea of what excursions might be available. In particular was looking to see if anyone on here had taken or heard feedback on the Crystal Overland Adventures: Highlights of the Holy Land tour. 

Lovtocruise1016:

I’m on a part of this cruise as I am on Symphony from 9/27 - 10/25 ( Rome to Athens). I am a party of 1 and would be interested in your small group tour of Israel.

please keep me in the loop with additional details and cost 

thank you

Howard

Howard please check out the link to the roll call. In that thread is a link to the tour company. Contact them directly for detailed itinerary and cost. Another single indicated she was signing up as well. If you have additional questions after contacting Guided Tours Israel I will try to help. 

Here is direct link link to their site. 

http://www.guidedtoursisrael.com/