Bermuda Parishes

I want to cruise

Will be on NCL Escape August 4 and planned on getting to all the parishes. Can anybody please recommend must see and or do's? First time to Bermuda and would like to see as much as possible in 2 1/2 days. Traveling with 2 people with mobility issues. I know the NCL ferry can accomodate them but dont know about mini buses, buses , taxis. Any feedback and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I recommend hiring a Blue Flag taxi tour guide for a 4 to 5 hour highlights tour of Bermuda at the start of your visit. From there you can decide what you would like to go back to and see in more depth . The tour rtae per vehicle i $50 per hour. 

By doing the taxi tour you should have no concerns about dealing with mobility issues.

You can read the thread "Bermuda private guide" https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1143028-bermuda-private-guide/  for ideas and names of drivers...but start toward the end of the thread as the thread has been in use for many years and some of the drivers mentioned in earlier years are no longer working.

Don't get hung up on visiting all the parishes. In over 30 years of travel to Bermuda there are some that I've never set foot in and only saw as a passenger in a bus.