Fly2Fun

I decided to do this for our Jan. 2020 cruise.  so far price is close to 200 less than I'm finding on my own.  if I do find flights on my own I can cancel it before final payment.  that's a win for me.  one piece of advice. we are going into FFL the night before.  My PCP priced it day before and day of.  Day of was cheaper and put us on the same flight that we would have booking the night before.  🙂

Read this link and you'll learn more about cruise line purchased airfare and consolidator tickets than you ever wanted to know.

The link may be old but the information is still valid today.

Then, you can go in having all the information you needed and make an educated decision.

We used it for our 2017 cruise.  I researched what flights I wanted with the carrier i wanted.  I called Carnival and told them what i wanted and they booked.  The price went down three times and i called each  time and was given the new price.  You can do this up until 60 days out without a charge.   Nice thing is you get to pay it out along with the cruise fare. And if there is delays or cancellations Carnival will do the rebooking for you.

We used it first cruise. never again. Make a long story short, Living on the East coast they will only fly us to Fla. the day of the cruise . As a result had  airport at 3am . Due to delays that were nones fault got on the ship at 3:45pm.   Yup just in time for the muster drill. By thye time we finshed wth early sitting diner. wads going for 8 pm. We had been up fpr 16 + hours. Add in the worry of rather we were going to make the cruiseor not we were beat. A whole dasy wasted.