Hotels that offer park and cruise out of Manhattan?

7 minutes ago, willoughbyclan said:

How can I easily determine what hotels offer stay/park/cruise packages for the Manhattan pier?

If you're asking about hotels located in Manhattan, or even elsewhere in NY City, the answer is very simple...there are none.

I don't know of any comprehensive list of hotels located elsewhere offering such packages for the Manhattan Cruise Terminal, but there are two hotels we know of in Ridgefield Park, NJ that offer these packages, the Hilton Garden Inn and the Hampton Inn. If you search through the threads on this board you'll find mention of those two.

Edited by njhorseman

14 minutes ago, willoughbyclan said:

Thank you both!  One more question. If we chose to park at the weehawken NJ lot and take the imperial port ferry over to 44th street then walk the remaining 4 blocks to the pier, would that be doable with one piece of luggage?

The ferry goes to 39th St.  Those folks who have done the walk can comment.  The last time I checked, Port Imperial overnight parking was $20/day.  I believe the ferry is $9/pp each way.  There are also free ferry buses that will get you closer to the pier.  Post back when you decide what to do.

4 hours ago, willoughbyclan said:

Thank you both!  One more question. If we chose to park at the weehawken NJ lot and take the imperial port ferry over to 44th street then walk the remaining 4 blocks to the pier, would that be doable with one piece of luggage?

The short answer is Yes, absolutely. My wife & I have done it a number of times.

For more details, see the following discussion from a few days ago:

Just returned from

our cruise this morning. We decided to park at the Weehawken Ferry terminal for $20/day. Took the ferry over, then the free shuttle up 12th Avenue. The shuttle dropped directly across from

our Cruise ship pier. Walked less than a block to the ship. 

Easy peasy. 

I would for sure go this route again. 

Thanks to everyone for the help!

Edited by willoughbyclan

1 hour ago, willoughbyclan said:

Just returned from

our cruise this morning. We decided to park at the Weehawken Ferry terminal for $20/day. Took the ferry over, then the free shuttle up 12th Avenue. The shuttle dropped directly across from

our Cruise ship pier. Walked less than a block to the ship. 

Easy peasy. 

I would for sure go this route again. 

Thanks to everyone for the help!

Thanks for reporting back your experience.  Hmmmm - $20/day to park, nice ferry ride across the River, and free shuttle bus to the pier area vs drive into Manhattan with $15 toll and $40/day to park.  For me parking at Port Imperial would be a no brainer.