Private Car Service in Maryland

While it's possible that someone reading this thread might also live in Columbia, Maryland and have names for you, may I make the suggestion that since you do live there, why not Google "private car services in Columbia, Maryland," see what comes up, and check out their reviews on line.  (Do the same for car services in Baltimore.)  You might also just call a cab, it's only around 20 miles away; lots of folks take cabs greater distances than that to and from airports.   Or Uber, Lyft?  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 5:41 PM, Brill said:

I've used Freedom Car in the past. Great service. 410-321-5600.

We have also used Freedom Car from Baltimore to BWI on several ocassions and have always been please with their service.

I use a small transportation company, that has given me good service for many years (lots of work trips by air).  I use them from Harford County to the port for cruises.  They are based in Lutherville (near Towson).

Email me at my user name 041 at Gmail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, HardyVA said:

Charles4515- can you recommend a hotel in the area?  We will be driving in from southwestern VA and would like a hotel near the port that will be easy to get to.  We plan to leave the car at the hotel and get a cab or Uber ?  

11 hours ago, HardyVA said:

Charles4515- can you recommend a hotel in the area?  We will be driving in from southwestern VA and would like a hotel near the port that will be easy to get to.  We plan to leave the car at the hotel and get a cab or Uber ?  

I really don’t have one to recommend since I never had to book a hotel for a cruise from Baltimore  since I live close to the port. If you plan to leave the car at the hotel there are a bunch that have park and stay packages whIch include a port shuttle. That way you would not have to pay for parking  or a taxi or Uber. That is what I would do driving in from where you are. 

6 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I really don’t have one to recommend since I never had to book a hotel for a cruise from Baltimore  since I live close to the port. If you plan to leave the car at the hotel there are a bunch that have park and stay packages whIch include a port shuttle. That way you would not have to pay for parking  or a taxi or Uber. That is what I would do driving in from where you are. 

Thank you Charles4515. I can always count on you.  The advice you have given me in the past (Bermuda) has always been spot on.