Spa discounts

WrigleyGirl90

17 minutes ago, WrigleyGirl90 said:

Hello, 

Any idea if Silversea's ships tend to offer spa discounts as the cruise proceeds? I have been on other cruise lines where they would offer "spa deals" during the cruise.

Yes.  There are frequently specials.  They are unpredictable and they are advertised (generally for one day only) in Chronicles.

There is also at the beginning of a cruise a 10/20/30 promotion.  Select and pay in advance for three treatments from a select list.  They are generally fairly pricey.  But there are discounts of 10% for first treatment, 20% for second, and 30% for third.

15 minutes ago, WrigleyGirl90 said:

So is it best to have no reservation in spa before you leave? 

I wouldn't say this.  The specials advertised in the CHRONICLE have never much appealed to me.   If you know that you want a certain service (say a type of massage) and are somewhat time limited, I think you might book it online.  You can always cancel it (24 hours?  I can't recall) without penalty once on board.

They offered the 10/20/30 special this cruise,  plus they have a 20% off for early morning (before 10 am).  They have also done some specials on port days, but we have been out and about, so i haven’t paid much attention to them.

On our recent cruise on the Cloud the spa held a tour and raffle around 4 PM the day of embarkation. You had to be present to win - some people won spa credit or free massages (not me) but everyone got a manager's special offer - $149 vs $229 for a 75 or 90 minute massage (I forget which.) My husband and I had prebooked our massages and they applied that deal to both of our massages. So keep an on the schedule the day you embark - well worth investing 15 minutes of your time at the raffle1

• Like 1