Tours Recommendations - thanks

Although a member/reader of Cruise Critic for a number of years, I have not posted very much but I just wanted to thank the many CC posters recommending Alla Tours in St. Petersburg.  We used them in St. Petersburg as well as Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm and Tallin and were very pleased.  The guides were very knowledgeable and were able to respond to questions on any topic.  The tours were also well thought-out and we were able to see all of the highlights of each of the cities.  

This is great to hear.  We’ve booked Alla for our August Baltic cruise.  We will be taking their St. Petersburg, Stockholm, and Rostock /Schwerin Cadtle tours.  We may also add Helsinki.

Great to hear that you had a wonderful time with Alla Tours. We have used her on several of our trips to Russia - the tours were fantastic and her guides are among the best we have ever experienced anywhere in the world.

• 4 weeks later...

We used SPB tours in Berlin and St. Petersburg.  In both places our guides were excellent but we had some time consuming issues with the company itself.  Nothing that ruined our trip, but enough that I would choose a different company next time.  I also heard other cruisers happy with their Alla Tours.

3 hours ago, travelmatron said:

We used SPB tours in Berlin and St. Petersburg.  In both places our guides were excellent but we had some time consuming issues with the company itself.  Nothing that ruined our trip, but enough that I would choose a different company next time.  I also heard other cruisers happy with their Alla Tours.

I don’t know if you aware that the font you are using is almost unreadable on a phone. It shows up as a very faint cursive font. I would ask you to please consider sticking to the default font. Thank you for your consideration. 

Thank you for the recommendation! When we visited St. Petersburg we booked with Anastasia Travel, and we also had a wonderful tour with them. Glad to know these local tour operators are offering high quality service and exceptional tour experience to us tourists. I always go for independent operators for shore excursions as I find that of the ship's tour very expensive.