Drink Package Beverage Document

supersaramoon

12 hours ago, Joken35 said:

Just tried to open The file an it is  tagged s unavailable . Can someone who was able to open it repost? Thanks

Not sure why you're having trouble opening the file, but I'll repost it and we'll see if that helps.

As supersaramoon's husband, I can confirm that she spent a LONG time putting this together, and the hard work definitely pays off onboard!  Try new things, especially the dark and stormy with Captain Morgan's rum...delicious!

CelebrityClassicPremiumDrinkPackageList2019.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We got the classic package as a perk on our first cruise last month. Originally I chose no perk to save money. After the cruise, my wife said it is a must have for future cruise. We would not pay the full price for the package separately though.

1 minute ago, Tourist1292 said:

We got the classic package as a perk on our first cruise last month. Originally I chose no perk to save money. After the cruise, my wife said it is a must have for future cruise. We would not pay the full price for the package separately though.

Agreed, gotta be included or available for a reasonable upcharge (NCL) to make it worth it IMO ;)

Thank you so much for this document and the time it took you to create it. I will be using it for sure on my next cruise. I am still trying to decide if I want to upgrade my Classic Perk to the premium. just knowing some of the Single Malts that Celebrity has I might. 

2 hours ago, supersaramoon said:

lol!! Jeez, well I did the brunt of the work a few years ago the first time I posted it (this time around it was just reformatting and changing the liquors that Celebrity offers now), but it definitely took several days and a lot of hours that first time around -- but it was a fun, and educational, little project.  I get a lot of information from posts here and I am happy to be able to contribute to the forum and that people found it helpful. 🙂

Thanks for all the love, guys! ^^ 

P.S. Try a dark and stormy on your next cruise if you haven't before! (and make sure they add the bitters)  especially if you like Moscow mules~ I don't know how I never had one before I made this document, but they are delicious and have been my new favorite since~

2016 and 37 posts? I would enjoy more of your posts, kind, thoughtful and very helpful. Thank you again.

• Like 2

Great list!  Compiling such a complete collection of drinks with all of their components PLUS listing their availability by beverage package seems like a monumental task! OK, maybe not monumental, but certainly challenging 😉

Kudos to you…CHEERS 🍻

3 hours ago, mcriles said:

Not sure why you're having trouble opening the file, but I'll repost it and we'll see if that helps.

As supersaramoon's husband, I can confirm that she spent a LONG time putting this together, and the hard work definitely pays off onboard!  Try new things, especially the dark and stormy with Captain Morgan's rum...delicious!

CelebrityClassicPremiumDrinkPackageList2019.pdf 666.23 kB · 8 downloads

It was so odd that it would not let me open the file around Midnight . the response was from Cruise critic moderators stating other the person posting had closed oit or it was disallowed.

I was so glad to get it this morning as lit contains so much information. HEr hard work is greatly appreciated. I will try to sample as many drinks as possible.lol

Thank you!  We only have the classic package this summer and I was worried about drinks (Alaska is so port intensive it doesn't seem worth it to upgraded) but I see a bunch here that work. I am really hoping I can do an espresso martini on the Classic Package! 

5 minutes ago, musik07 said:

Thank you!  We only have the classic package this summer and I was worried about drinks (Alaska is so port intensive it doesn't seem worth it to upgraded) but I see a bunch here that work. I am really hoping I can do an espresso martini on the Classic Package! 

If it's not covered, remember that you only pay the difference between the maximum cocktail amount on Classic and the drink.  Spending a couple of bucks here and there for a favorite drink on a cruise seems like a no-brainer to me :)

1 hour ago, mcriles said:

If it's not covered, remember that you only pay the difference between the maximum cocktail amount on Classic and the drink.  Spending a couple of bucks here and there for a favorite drink on a cruise seems like a no-brainer to me 🙂

Totally! However if it is covered that would be even better! 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 4:47 PM, musik07 said:

Totally! However if it is covered that would be even better! 

Always true!  Confession: while I am getting excited about sailing in 12 days, the main reason I'm posting here is that I am SO PROUD of my baby for making this document and I think many will benefit from it.  Happy sailing everyone!

Wow!  This is great!  I really appreciate you sharing something that clearly took a ton of time to compile!

I enjoy trying new drinks and maybe discovering a new favorite.  This list will be a great opportunity to check out things I hadn't heard of before!

Hello all, I must say that I Am not successful in dl'ng this file...

Any ideas what my issues may be in regards to this?

I save it to my drive and will not open, says corrupted, try to open with adobe acrobat and will not....

TIA for suggestions or input on this.

Cheers and bon voyage

Great item, no problem in opening it. I’ve printed it for September 

may i I make an inclusion or two

Colorado Bulldog

vodka, baileys, Kahlua blended with a splash of coke floated on top

Bushwacker

Vodka, baileys, amaretto, Kahlua, creme de cacao. Blend over ice & sprinkle with nutmeg

Thanks for all your hard work!  Wish I had seen this before (or during) our cruise last week!  But it looks like we'll be booking another X cruise for November, so we'll put this list to use then  🙂

Fantastic!  Thank you so much.  Just yesterday I added our first ever drink package to our reservation (thanks to The Big Deal it only added $50 pp), and my husband asked how do you figure out what drinks you can order.  Wow!  Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sending more thanks for compiling this! Just back from our Alaskan cruise on the Solstice where all five adults in our party had the premium package. I had printed off your list as you suggested, making a nice handy booklet. Impressed my family when I pulled it out to consult it on our first bar visit.  By the end of the cruise, the paper was crinkled from excessive use - we consulted it quite frequently 1) to check out new drinks and 2) to ensure that we asked for the appropriate upgraded liquor when ordering.  We had lots of fun with your list - and now I am already in withdrawals from not having my daily mudslide!!

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2019 at 4:53 PM, Bo1953 said:

Hello all, I must say that I Am not successful in dl'ng this file...

Any ideas what my issues may be in regards to this?

I save it to my drive and will not open, says corrupted, try to open with adobe acrobat and will not....

TIA for suggestions or input on this.

Cheers and bon voyage

Hi Bo,

I didn't have any issues opening or printing it.  I'm on the Thanksgiving sailing on the Edge and would be happy to bring along a few copies for you.

Cheers,

Kym

1 hour ago, parrothead33 said:

Hi Bo,

I didn't have any issues opening or printing it.  I'm on the Thanksgiving sailing on the Edge and would be happy to bring along a few copies for you.

Cheers,

Kym

K - Thank you very much!!!

Cheers, See You Soon and bon voyage