Drink Package Beverage Document

supersaramoon

Nice list.....don't assume that all those liquors will be on board for YOUR cruise....for example, there was no Absolut Elix on our recent cruise.  (note to OP...there is no e on Absolut).

The list is, as all lists, representative....example....Rob Roy is not listed and it's reasonably popular (a manhattan made with scotch). 

Finally a reminder to all....if you have the classic package, you only pay the difference between the classic limit and the price of the drink you order (plus 20% gratuity on that difference).....so think about whether it's worth the $12 a day to upgrade to the premium package, even if you occasionally like some of the premium drinks. You also may find that the upgrade cost for a "premium liquor" drink is $1 or less

Edited by ghstudio

• 3 months later...

My DH and I each have a copy of this and it goes on every cruise! Thank you so much to Supersaramoon  for writing this up and then updating it in 2019.The goal is always to check off as many drinks as possible.

Although.... she maybe partly to blame for my husband missing MDR dinner the first night last fall on the Equinox....I found him  unconscious in a cozy chair  at the Sunset Bar 😁

We are soon heading out for Mardi Gras and DH's 55th birthday on the Reflection. Boy, will this list get put to use !

• Haha 1