Capital venture card ?

CanuckonaBoat

With our Capital Venture card, if we charge travel expenses to the card, we can then apply our reward points to pay for the travel expenses on the credit card statement. Approved expenses includes "cruises" - but does that mean the book or other associated expenses? My questions are: 

1) Has anyone used the Capital Venture card to pay for onboard stateroom charges?

2) Were you able to use your Capital Venture reward points to pay for those travel expenses that were charged to your card?

3) If I PREPAY my onboard charges with the Capital Venture card (so I put a credit onto my stateroom account) - does that count as a travel expense that can be covered by reward points through Capital Venture?

4) If i buy a Disney gift card - is that considered a "travel expense" and therefore I can use Capital venture points to pay the transaction on my bill. 

Thanks in advance.

A Disney gift card will almost certainly not be charged to a travel category because it could also be redeemed for merchandise.

I had a Capital One Venture card a few years ago, and I could use the card to give me a credit for travel expenses, such as hotels and airfare. I converted it to another Capital One card that had a higher cash back.