Multi Room Cabins or Suites

DCBUS

Hello,

We just finished a Viking Mediterranean cruise on the Viking Star. Excellent!! We are starting to plan our next cruise, and was wondering on if any of the cruise lines have suites with multi bedrooms? Trying to stay on the ships with a thousand occupancy or less.

Thank you,

JR

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Was hoping one of the smaller boats like Crystal, Regent, etc would possibly have this type of rooms.

Thank you,

JR

3 hours ago, DCBUS said:

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Was hoping one of the smaller boats like Crystal, Regent, etc would possibly have this type of rooms.

Thank you,

JR

Are you looking for one suite with two bedrooms or a suite with a second bedroom option (which would be a connecting cabin)?  Silversea, Seabourn and Regent come to mind.

Edited by Silver Sweethearts

Hello,

Thank you. I would prefer a suite with a second bedroom, but the connecting cabins would work if it was the only alternative. I just can not seem to find any of the ships with either? Thank you

Not knowing your budget or where you want to cruise, I googled Regent and found their Explorer Ship has a master Suite that has two bedrooms.  I would suggest you contact a knowledgeable TA and have them suggest some Cruiselines and ships for your preferred itinerary.   

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DCBUS said:

Hello,

Thank you. I would prefer a suite with a second bedroom, but the connecting cabins would work if it was the only alternative. I just can not seem to find any of the ships with either? Thank you

As mentioned, the Master Suites on Regent's Explorer (and the soon to be launched Regent Splendor) have two bedrooms, as does their rather costly Regent Suite.  Silversea and Seabourn have certain connecting cabins next to their top suites to ideally be used as second bedrooms for those suites.  The Explorer and Splendor hold 750 guests.  Silversea's largest ships (the Silver Muse and Silver Spirit) hold around 600.  We believe Seabourn's largest ships (Odyssey, Sojourn and Quest) hold about 540.  We cannot comment on Crystal.  

7 hours ago, George C said:

We normally do suites on rccl and I know they have some that are two bedrooms or larger. 

The OP wants a ship with 1000 passengers or fewer; don't believe any Royal Caribbean's are anywhere nearly that small.

13 hours ago, DCBUS said:

Hello,

Having the second connecting room also provides another bathroom, always a plus.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

The OP wants a ship with 1000 passengers or fewer; don't believe any Royal Caribbean's are anywhere nearly that small.

You are correct smallest is still over 2000 passengers and it goes up from there.

18 hours ago, DCBUS said:

Hello,

The Regent Seven Sea Cruises Master Suite is exactly What I was looking for in a ship suite. Thank you very everyone!!

JR

Master Suites on Regent's VOYAGER and MARINER also have 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths.