Early breakfast options

Newbietoo

We are on a celebrity northbound cruise on a few days.  Several of our excursions are early starts 730, 700 am); seems restaurants aren’t quite open and even if they opened at 7, might be a rush job to do something.  Anyone have guidance? I guess room service those days.....

31 minutes ago, Newbietoo said:

We are on a celebrity northbound cruise on a few days.  Several of our excursions are early starts 730, 700 am); seems restaurants aren’t quite open and even if they opened at 7, might be a rush job to do something.  Anyone have guidance? I guess room service those days.....

If your excursion is through the cruise line, they will open the buffet early. On our most recent Celebrity cruise they once opened it at 6:00 am, with full selection. An hour is more then enough time to eat and make your way to the waiting area for the excursions, usually the main theater.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SantaFeFan said:

If your excursion is through the cruise line, they will open the buffet early. On our most recent Celebrity cruise they once opened it at 6:00 am, with full selection. An hour is more then enough time to eat and make your way to the waiting area for the excursions, usually the main theater.   

When did the room service card hours start? I am traveling with a handicapped person and room delivery would be better.

1 hour ago, Tinknock50 said:

When did the room service card hours start? I am traveling with a handicapped person and room delivery would be better.

Sorry, don't know. We have never used room service so never paid attention to the hours. I suspect, however, that room service is available 24/7. Hopefully someone else here will know for certain. 

Edited by SantaFeFan

50 minutes ago, SantaFeFan said:

Sorry, don't know. We have never used room service so never paid attention to the hours. I suspect, however, that room service is available 24/7. Hopefully someone else here will know for certain. 

Room service on Celebrity is open 24/7 and is free to all cabins except a small charge during overnight hours and a charge for some specialty items  You should be able to have a very nice breakfast in your room early however we have been on a number of early excursions with them and the buffet has always been open. 

33 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Room service on Celebrity is open 24/7 and is free to all cabins except a small charge during overnight hours and a charge for some specialty items  You should be able to have a very nice breakfast in your room early however we have been on a number of early excursions with them and the buffet has always been open. 

Thanks for  the answers.  I was thinking in terms of the door card and the earliest time you can check off.