Comfort Suites Miami Airport North???

Flying in the day prior to cruising, 2 adults, 2 teens.  Have NCL booking our flights, so I have no idea what time we're landing as of yet.  I think I pretty much narrowed it down and decided to stay at the Comfort Suites in Miami Springs, just north of MIA.  Without spending a ton of money, this hotel gives us enough room (3 beds) in their "Suites", hence Comfort Suites....and also they offer free airport pickup and cruise drop off!   

We do not need a car for the day, luckily my dad lives in Pembroke Pines so he'll come down for the day and hang with us, and probably go to dinner in Coconut Grove (depending on our arrival).  

Anyone have any luck or concerns about this hotel/area????  

On 6/7/2019 at 9:54 AM, Cruisesfun65 said:

People will tell you that Miami Springs is a dangerous neighborhood. But we've stayed there plenty of times and never felt unsafe. Not much to do in the immediate area, so you would need a car.

No one will say Miami Springs is a dangerous area. It is a safe and family friendly city. 

On 6/11/2019 at 11:05 PM, mattR said:

Can anyone report on how the shuttle was from this hotel to the POM?  What time does it leave?

I would like to know this too.  We have this hotel booked in September because we got a good price and the free shuttle to the port.