6-6-2019 Thursday Weigh-In....June Is Busting Out All Over!

Belle

Where did that saying come from?

What I want to say...Hope we're not busting out of our clothes.

That we're losing weight. Our clothes fit loser or wearing  smaller sizes.

Why did this saying pop in my mind because I just got back from a Cruise. You think?

Have to weigh tomorrow or should say this morning as it's after midnight.

So no poem just a thought for today!

Had a good time, good weather, won some money and a free cruise.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

Welcome back Belle!  Glad you had fun ... so, explain about the free cruise?  Nice!!!

I am down 1.2# (which is what I was up last week) and down the week before, and then up the week before that.  Over and over again ... have not lost any "new" weight since April 4th ... Getting rather frustrating!

Hope everyone had a good week!  Jan

• Like 1

Hi Belle, welcome back.

Wow...free cruise. Great. Congrats.

I lost 1 lb. 3 more to lose to be back to pre-cruise weight. 

Jan, good loss. I'm with you on the gain, lose over and over. 

How is everyone's weather. It is hot where we live, 100 past few days.

Have a good day, Diana

• Like 1

Welcome back, Belle.  I'm glad that you had a good time on your cruise.  That is awesome about winning a free cruise.

Jan and Diana, congrats on your losses.

I don't know what I lost.  I can't remember what I was two weeks ago.   I am now 1.8 lbs away from final goal weight, so I know I lost something.

DH's procedure went well and he is fully recovered.   We were very pleased at how fast he recovered from it.

Rose

• Like 3

Good job on the losses ladies! Glad to hear hubby is on the mend. Sorry I've been MIA.

Over the past 30 days I'm down .4lbs. However, in just the past 7 days I'm down 1.2lbs. So, I'm with everyone on the roller coaster. I have finally figured out that I can't just restrict calories, I also have to monitor my carbs. I began a very strict keto regimen. I get frustrated with people that say keto when the mean low carb. There is a difference. Since May 31 I have stayed under 2000 calories (usually closer to 1500). I have gotten at least 60% of my calories from fat. Haven't eaten more than 28g of carbs. Most days it's been under 20g. Seems to be working since I'm down 1.2lbs in 6 full days!!!

Sorry I haven't been back on.  Few things to deal with since I got back.

Didn't weigh for a few days, was the same. So don't know if gained and

got it off fast, water weight or didn't gain at all.

I think Jo is on a cruise. Rob don't know. This site.. Lose to Cruise is getting

smaller. Wish all the people would come back. Miss them and would like to

know their alright.

Jan, Rose, Diana and Jenny. Good Loss's all of you!  Keep up the Good Work!

Hope everyone's weather is alright and your safe. That none of you are in any

of the danger states or zones.

Nice losses everyone!

We had a very nice cruise to Bermuda and got back Thursday.  I did weigh myself Friday and was up some, but will wait until this Thursday for an official weight since I'm sure some was water weight.  I do feel we made better choices this cruise (and my feet didn't swell as much) but I know we ate a lot more than we typically do at home.  I had more steps per day on my fitbit, but really not quite as much more as I thought we would for being on such a large ship (Anthem).  I'm trying to adjust to normal sized meals again 😉 

I think the site change last year contributed to some of the participation drop off (I don't think I've "seen" Mike since before the downtime).  I will try to keep checking in, I do appreciate the accountability and friendship even if I likely won't have another cruise until next year.

Hi all!

Belle ~ welcome back! How nice winning a cruise!

Rose ~ great news about DH!

I didn't check in yet as I've been pretty busy lately. I was down 1.6 lbs on Thursday, the same I was up before, lose it gain it back, strange!

Hope we all have a good week.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Jo ---- I'm with you ... I love 1.2# and then I'm up 1.2# and then down ... I really don't understand ... with what I'm eating I should be down each week ... It is very frustrating ... this has been going on for the past 2 months ... Jan

I've been busy.....booking a cruise (what else would I do when a hundred and whatever outside......)! Hubby and I decided to try a monster ship, the NCL Bliss. I think I'll be overwhelmed by the number of passengers but we'll see. We're doing the Panama Canal (2nd time), LA to NY in November. 

Belle, just so quiet without you. 

Pacruise, glad you had a nice time. Ah, back to normalcy. 

Jo, I'm with you and Jan, up, down, up, down. 

Have a good day. Diana