Michael's Club 2019

Aqua water

When I've been in MC I had no idea or even interest who was in a suite, who was a Zenith or who was considered a VIP. I doubt anyone other than the concierge even knows why you're entitled to be in there so I'm extremely surprised to read that someone felt unwelcome because of their loyalty club status. After all I'd have thought a Zenith would be more likely to come back as opposed to someone who may just be sampling the cruise line etc. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My DW and myself are semi-handicapped.  Neither can climb long flights of stairs, anymore. 

My question, Is there elevator access for handicapped people to get to deck 16 on to the Retreat Sun Deck?

On 6/7/2019 at 11:07 AM, Mynki said:

When I've been in MC I had no idea or even interest who was in a suite, who was a Zenith or who was considered a VIP. I doubt anyone other than the concierge even knows why you're entitled to be in there so I'm extremely surprised to read that someone felt unwelcome because of their loyalty club status. After all I'd have thought a Zenith would be more likely to come back as opposed to someone who may just be sampling the cruise line etc. 

There is no way to tell who is in a suite or is Zenith or a VIP unless one goes around and quizzes everyone.  Who cares?  Just enjoy the nice ambience.