Small 'ship' cruising Croatia

My wife and I cruised Split to Dubrovnik in 2016 with Katarina Line (32 passengers 5 crew)  - we have done big ship cruising but prefer the former by far, and consideering going back to do another with them in 2020 - any shared experiences with them? Alternatively have any others done similar 'yachts' in the Greek Islands?

9a7946827291d4656928f3e38c2b10ce_original.jpg

I've got a week cruise of the Dalmatian Islands from Dubrovnik to Split booked with a company called Nature Trips at the end of September.  I haven't been able to track down an actual ship name on their website but the pictures look similar to the ship you were on.  I'm going with an open mind as I haven't been able to find much info or reviews from past travellers!  Perhaps you can answer a few basic questions:  How big was the room (compared to the average cruise ship room)?  Any luggage restrictions?  (It's part of an longer European trip and am bad at "packing light"!)  How was the "motion of the ocean" on the smaller vessel?  Overall impressions??  My cruise is listed as "half board", was it the same for you?  If so presume that you're in port for evening meals and can just head to any restaurant you like?

Thanks for any info!