Best Cozumel Beach for Romance

modernscarlett

1 hour ago, modernscarlett said:

We just did Mr. Sanchos and had a great day, but looking for something romantic for just me and the hubby. I've done some reading on Nachi Cocom, but welcome any other suggestions.

Most people will suggest Nachi.

Other suggestions to check-out Chankanaab VIP, Secrets Adults-only, Hotel B, Cozumel Palace.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Nachi is quiet, uncrowded and relaxing, with great food and service, but not sure I would classify it as romantic.

LOL John!

Romance is in “the eye of the beholder”!

I agree Nachi near the entrance is not particularly romantic and I wasn’t particularly taken with it but lots of people are and  I can see if you are just looking for quiet time, and you went further away from the entrance, it could have its merits.

Mr  Sanchos even has a “romance package” but it comes down to what you are looking for in a place.

Where would you suggest?

• Like 1

Since OP has already done Sanchos they should give Nachi a try - we love the place, but read the reviews and know what to expect. It is a very nice beach club with great food and service, but still just a beach club.

For romance maybe sunset happy hour at the Money Bar, one of the nicer restaurants in downtown, or one of the upscale dining options on the ship.

Edited by JohninDC
  • Like 2

I wish I could recommend the beach that my wife and I enjoyed a very romantic and secluded day on during our first cruise, but we just returned there last month after 17 years and it was as crowded as the popular beach clubs. At one time Playa Palancar was far enough from the cruise docks, but with todays thousands upon thousands of day visitors each day it’s more of a challenge to find that ideal beach that doesn’t feel like you are sill on the ship.

Do you want a swimmable beach? Or would a beach with a beach bar, tables in the sand and waves crashing off the rocks be ok? If the latter one of our favorite spots is the Bob Barley Bar.

I attached another thread but this is more about snorkeling 

Edited by blue_water

My husband and I went to Nachi Cocom in 2017 and loved it.  It was quiet, very relaxing and plenty of food options that were great.  

We took a taxi from the cruise terminal and I think it was just a 20 minute drive.  Spent most of the day there and would definitely go back.

Here is a video (from pictures) of Nachi Cocom. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/HWVhLuEm46o