Best Bermuda excursions w/kids

VicRock

We'll be in Bermuda in November with our 7/8 year old son (birthday on board).   He's not interested in swimming with dolphins & not interested in snorkeling.   So we're looking for some ideas that kids have enjoyed.   He might enjoy the island tours with the stops I'm just not sure how far, few between they are & how long at each stop so getting antsy being confined is a concern. Any ideas?

Edited by VicRock
Spelling

8 minutes ago, VicRock said:

We'll be in Bermuda in November with our 7/8 year old son (birthday on board).   He's not interested in swimming with dolphins & not interested in snorkeling.   So we're looking for some ideas that kids have enjoyed.   He might enjoy the island tours with the stops I'm just not sure how far, few between they are & how long at each stop so getting antsy being confined is a concern. Any ideas?

I am an older teen and have been to Bermuda twice. That said, the next time I go to Bermuda I would love to try Jet Skiing or another Water Sport. But for a 7/8 year old that might be too extreme. You should perhaps do an island tour or a ferry boat tour, or even a Horseshoe Beach (the one with pink sand) excursion!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VicRock said:

Furthermore, are you staying overnight (5+ day cruise) or have a day stay (4-day cruise)

3 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Furthermore, are you staying overnight (5+ day cruise) or have a day stay (4-day cruise)

5 day cruise so we're at King's Wharf about 1 1/2 days.

Just now, VicRock said:

5 day cruise so we're at King's Wharf about 1 1/2 days.

Okay, then you should be fine as I believe there is no curfew so you can be back on the ship at any time you want. Do not quote me on that, make sure to check with the ship when you disembark in Bermuda, and they should be able to tell you if you are allowed to embark whenever you want throughout the night. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Okay, then you should be fine as I believe there is no curfew so you can be back on the ship at any time you want. Do not quote me on that, make sure to check with the ship when you disembark in Bermuda, and they should be able to tell you if you are allowed to embark whenever you want throughout the night. 

with our kiddo, I'm pretty sure we'll be back on board before any curfew LOL.  He starts to get clingy/cuddly (7-8ish) & cranky (8-10ish) so late nights are generally not our thing.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

When you are docked overnight, consider the ship a HOTEL...you may come and go whenever you like.

Thanks.   We will be out all day until dinner or cranky hour which ever hits the hardest.  LOL.  We're not super late people, especially with our guy though he can go full speed all day if he doesn't get in a moving vehicle.