Chops Grille - Anything You Want?

Aztazer

First time cruiser here.  I appreciate all the great information here!

I've read that in the MDR, you can order whatever you want.  Two appetizers, three deserts, etc.

Is the same true at Chops?  Are you limited to one appetizer, one entree, and one desert?

Thanks!

I was told the same (we ordered multiple appetizers and desserts on Holland America a couple months ago both MDR and specialty), in fact there is a tips thread where it specifically mentions that you don't have to  order just 1 of anything... 

I think the answer is yes, but it might carry an extra charge.   

Chops grill on Jewel had a surcharge for additional entrees someone might want to order. Additionally, there was an added charge for some entree items like lobster.  I do not think there were any restrictions on how many appetizers or sides could be ordered. 

One ENTREE...but you can get more sides and desserts, if you can eat it all...the portions are pretty substantial!  You can pay additionally for extra entrees...or each of you order something different, and share!

• Like 1

Each additional entree will cost another $10( not counting the items that already have an upcharge).   Everything else you can order as many as you like.

me, like to turn the bacon appetizer into my entree.....

Only entree is limited on RCI in the specialty restaurants.

And in Giovanni's, pasta course is not the entree. 

Although, with the size of the portions, I am not sure how one would each much more than one of each course. 😄

2 hours ago, SRF said:

Only entree is limited on RCI in the specialty restaurants.

And in Giovanni's, pasta course is not the entree. 

Although, with the size of the portions, I am not sure how one would each much more than one of each course. 😄

1 hour ago, dogs4fun said:

No kidding!

I guess if you have set a goal of seeing how much weight you can gain during the cruise.  Although that is rarely a goal. 

I did have a coworker that got ready for a "biggest loser" competition by over eating (even moreso than normal) for the month between him and his friends deciding to do this and the start date of the competition.  His logic was he had a better chance of winning if he started off 200 lbs overweight rather than 175 lbs.     

• Haha 1