Azamara Website

tert333

I have started to look at cruises with Azamara and have found their website very very slow.   Furthermore, I am using firefox browser and getting an error message access denied.  When I switched to Internet Explorer, I could get access, but it is very slow.   Are others having the same problems/slowness and is this a relatively new issue?

No, it's not a new thing. It's a good job the Azamara onboard experience is so lovely otherwise most people would never get past the abysmal IT systems. I use Safari and go off to make a cup of tea while waiting for pages to load! 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 7:17 AM, Lottie A said:

No, it's not a new thing. It's a good job the Azamara onboard experience is so lovely otherwise most people would never get past the abysmal IT systems. I use Safari and go off to make a cup of tea while waiting for pages to load! 

wow, I was just looking at the website as we have talked about trying Azamara, I was really surprised at how bad the website was, I then looked on CC for a post about it and here it is.

I am one of the lucky few that generally don't experience a lot of difficulties with the website, or at least no delays that strike me as unusual.  Happy for that!  Sometimes I have trouble when doing a mock booking, but I just try again later.  

It seems to be better at certain.  Have not figureed out the best times, but would assume it would be later in the evening or first thing in the morning. 

Right at this minute(5PM EDT), I am getting this error message.  ☹️

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #6.5c2bf648.1560459184.e3cc411

1 hour ago, DavidJrandRichard said:

wow, I was just looking at the website as we have talked about trying Azamara, I was really surprised at how bad the website was, I then looked on CC for a post about it and here it is.

Please don't judge the stellar Azamara onboard experience by their terrible IT systems! As I said, it does make up for it and I think you should persist with a booking. Or let a TA take the strain. 🤣

7 hours ago, laurieb said:

I guess I’m one of the lucky ones too; the website has always worked well for me.  I use safari 

Same here, I rarely have any problems with the website, although there is an issue at present with seeing the full cruise details when looking at the Voyage Planner on an iPad.