St Thomas- Secret Harbor amenities?

kmpjdd

What kind of amenities are available at Secret Harbor?  I know that we can rent chairs and umbrellas through the dive shop.  Are there bathrooms/showers/changing rooms?  Is there a bar? a restaurant? (for non-hotel guests)  Will the hotel call a cab for us to return to the ship?

Arriving in the afternoon on Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas.

Below is a reply I received this week from Courtnie at AA Divers which is the dive shop renting lounges and umbrellas at the Secret Harbour Resort at Secret Harbor beach. They have a changing room but no showers that I know of...

“We do take reservations on beach chairs and umbrellas. Please keep in mind there is a $5 set up fee for every 2 chairs that will need to be in cash upon arrival. We have a changing room here in our store and restrooms next door at the restaurant. If you would like to reserve them please go to www.aadivers.com/reservations and sign up.

We do not charge to hold the chairs, we do take a credit card to reserve it but do not charge until the day of, so you will need to bring the physical card at that time. We do have a 24 hour cancellation policy.”

So a great way for both early and late arrivals to guarantee lounges/umbrellas.

We've looked at condos at SH while staying on Sapphire Beach, and we prefer Sapphire for the beach, water, and island views. But Secret Harbor is a very nice, calm beach (great for toddlers) with all the amenities you want, including a great restaurant and snorkeling. A nice alternative to Magens with much better food options...

Edited by blue_water
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 1:09 PM, blue_water said:

Below is a reply I received this week from Courtnie at AA Divers which is the dive shop renting lounges and umbrellas at the Secret Harbour Resort at Secret Harbor beach. They have a changing room but no showers that I know of...

“We do take reservations on beach chairs and umbrellas. Please keep in mind there is a $5 set up fee for every 2 chairs that will need to be in cash upon arrival. We have a changing room here in our store and restrooms next door at the restaurant. If you would like to reserve them please go to www.aadivers.com/reservations and sign up.

We do not charge to hold the chairs, we do take a credit card to reserve it but do not charge until the day of, so you will need to bring the physical card at that time. We do have a 24 hour cancellation policy.”

So a great way for both early and late arrivals to guarantee lounges/umbrellas.

We've looked at condos at SH while staying on Sapphire Beach, and we prefer Sapphire for the beach, water, and island views. But Secret Harbor is a very nice, calm beach (great for toddlers) with all the amenities you want, including a great restaurant and snorkeling. A nice alternative to Magens with much better food options...

We have not been to Sapphire Beach in a few years, can you tell me if they are still allowing day visitors, there was a bar there to have some beverages and lunch is that still an option.

Do you know how much the taxi would be? 

Thanks

9 minutes ago, dst said:

We have not been to Sapphire Beach in a few years, can you tell me if they are still allowing day visitors, there was a bar there to have some beverages and lunch is that still an option.

Do you know how much the taxi would be? 

Thanks

Yes Sapphire has a dive center renting lounges, snorkel gear and other water toys and there is a bar and grill by the dive center serving food and drinks. Taxi is $10 - $11/pp each way..

On 6/17/2019 at 12:39 PM, blue_water said:

Yes Sapphire has a dive center renting lounges, snorkel gear and other water toys and there is a bar and grill by the dive center serving food and drinks. Taxi is $10 - $11/pp each way..

Thanks so much - we will be enjoying our day in St Thomas :)

Beautiful Bill is one of the condo owners at Sapphire and is very knowledgeable about Sapphire so if you see his posts here or on TripAdvisor he can be very helpful! Enjoy beautiful Sapphire Beach! One of our favorite spots to stay!

On 6/10/2019 at 5:59 PM, kmpjdd said:

What kind of amenities are available at Secret Harbor?  I know that we can rent chairs and umbrellas through the dive shop.  Are there bathrooms/showers/changing rooms?  Is there a bar? a restaurant? (for non-hotel guests)  Will the hotel call a cab for us to return to the ship?

Arriving in the afternoon on Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas.

I was here at Secret Harbour about 6 months ago. A very peaceful enclave. No problem renting chairs or umbrella's.

The restaurant and GREAT bar, The Sunset Grille good food, drank Stella's all day on the beach water was great, sun was HOT.

Bathroom's are at the restaurant. Never saw a shower except where you walk up to the restaurant from the beach to wash your feet off. Taxi's are everywhere.

Hope that helps. 😎