St Kitts Beach Day Pass (Marriott Resort vs. Park Hyatt)

dkolpek

I called Park Hyatt directly, they do not take day pass reservations over the phone.  The lady that I spoke with at the hotel said to book it thru resortpass dot com  She also said that meals and beverages are NOT included.  She said that it is about 30 minutes from the cruise ship port by taxi. 

I booked the Beach Full Access pass for $50.00 per person for our date. 

I forgot to ask her how much a taxi would cost to get out there. Does anyone here know?

Thanks, Karen

1 hour ago, jbmom2120 said:

I called Park Hyatt directly, they do not take day pass reservations over the phone.  The lady that I spoke with at the hotel said to book it thru resortpass dot com  She also said that meals and beverages are NOT included.  She said that it is about 30 minutes from the cruise ship port by taxi. 

I booked the Beach Full Access pass for $50.00 per person for our date. 

I forgot to ask her how much a taxi would cost to get out there. Does anyone here know?

Thanks, Karen

Yikes. Great price. What is your date?

23 minutes ago, MICHE99 said:

Our date is February 16th and it will be $100. 😬 If it’s a perfect day we will splurge. 

Wow, I'm feeling blessed!

I hope you have the perfect day!

Will you come back and let me know how much it cost to get out there?

3 minutes ago, jbmom2120 said:

Wow, I'm feeling blessed!

I hope you have the perfect day!

Will you come back and let me know how much it cost to get out there?

Sure. We will be onboard one from today !

park Hyatt  for $50 sounds great.  However, my ship will be in from 7-4 so I am thinking that it might not be worth it as the resort doesn’t open till 10am? It would be hour round trip, wiggle room and we would want to take a quick look at some of the shops in Basseterre. Anyone have experience with this time frame?

• 2 weeks later...

For any Canadians wishing to call the Marriott to inquire about a day pass the toll free number is 866-847-1139. The department that handles the passes is open Monday - Friday, 9-5:00. Rates are $35.00 US.

• Like 2

I just booked a Deluxe Cabana for $300 (includes two drinks, plus water, soda, and fruit at the Park Hyatt for our port stop on Symphony April 7th.  I know there is an adults only pool but how is the rest of the resort?  We will be with our 12 year old twin girls and don't want them to be the only kids there.  Wasn't sure how kid -friendly the resort was.

Cabana prices are good for up to 5 people so that didn't seem too bad.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Edited by Twin Dad

30 minutes ago, ECM said:

Twin Dad, 
 For the deluxe cabana, is that two drinks per adult? There are four of us and we would hate to have to fight over the drinks! 😝

I believe it is two in total.  Not the best arrangement if you have 4 adults but it's a start for us with our twins.  Too bad there isn't an all-inclusive option or resort.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 2:03 PM, Twin Dad said:

I just booked a Deluxe Cabana for $300 (includes two drinks, plus water, soda, and fruit at the Park Hyatt for our port stop on Symphony April 7th.  I know there is an adults only pool but how is the rest of the resort?  We will be with our 12 year old twin girls and don't want them to be the only kids there.  Wasn't sure how kid -friendly the resort was.

Cabana prices are good for up to 5 people so that didn't seem too bad.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

How did you book the cabana? Did you call the resort or is there an online option? Do you have to book a day pass as well or is the day pass included in the price?